Alpha of all Alpha's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Alpha of all Alpha's

In this post im gunna explain the 2 different types of Alpha Males
    In the PU world we have come to the conclusion that there is an Alpha and a Beta
    Alpha being the more socially conditioned person , alot of confidence .... basically the traits of a natural
    Beta is a person that is below an alpha who is not as socally conditioned , doesnt always display confidence ... basically a person levels below an alpha .

Now alot of People go thru the phase of trying to align there self with other alpha's . This is good BUT what alot of males dont realize is that there are 2 TYPES OF ALPHA's

In a social group you have a Pure Alpha , and a Beta Alpha . Basically the Alpha is the dude that basically is the leader of your group, you tend to try and show approval to this guy even though you may not realize it . Pay attention to how you may react to this guy, how you may be seeking his approval and how other react to his alpha status over yours .

The Beta Alpha is an alpha but when faced or around a pure alpha his status suddenly plunges and decreases and he doesnt feel as Alpha . As tyler says he has Value in certain enviorments .

A Pure tends not to react to anyone or anythng he does things at his own pace and doesnt feel threatned in the presence of others , basically this is the alpha we all know already and we are all trying to become . He has an overpowering frame that tends to attract everyones attention and there is nothing going on in the area that probably doesnt include him in some way shape or form . Ladies love him because he displays all the characteristics of the man we are all trying to become .

A Beta Alpha tends to also be an Alpha but his status is not as strong as the Pure's . His frame may be imposing but not as strong or dominant . He may only feel alpha in certain situations and enviorments other times he may have BETA traits . When in state this Alpha can overtake a room like a Pure long as he feels he is the strongest Alpha around and that there is no one there to compete with him for that status .

ex: You walk into a club where your social status is proven and you are known . But on this particular night Jay-Z is in town and in your normal venue . Jay being a Pure Alpha sucks up all the attention and makes your alpha status shrivel and die . Because he is socially proven and well known , and you may also be alpha but his status is more proven . Thus maken him the Pura and you the Beta.

Another Ex... have you ever beein in state and overran a venue ? to the point that you dont get Amog's but you have other Alpha's comming to you seeking your approval ? they see you as the Pure alpha and they are sumcommunicating that they acknowledge this by noticing and seeking your approval .

Now the point that many of us is at .... Is the fact that there may be a group of us in a social circle that hangs with other Beta Alpha's ... If the other BA feels he has more status thatn you or that he is more alpha this Alpha may constantly try
    1)steal your value
    2) make you qualify yourself to him
    3) or throw shit test at you

They may try and steal your value by maken you feel below them by maken certain gestures or remarks ...

make you qualify to them by maken you show them that you are worthy of there approval and attention ( think .... why do we qualify females ? so that way we can see if she lives up to our standards .)

Throw shit test at you to see how you may react to them and respond . In an interaction there is ALWAYS someone who responds more in the conversation than the other , so if your responding to him you are showing that he is above you .

And you deal with these as if they were comming from a girl you were gaming ... keep your cool and reframe from it

I know this bcuz the last 2 weeks i have had another Alpha roomate who is kinda surprised with my Alpha status , he respects my status but at the same time he is always trying to prove that he is more alpha than me . So on a daily basis he trys these on me and it doesnt work , so 2day he gets frustrated enough to get mad and pick a fight .

I Laughed and told him hes frustrated bcuz were in the middle of no where and i've been able to get laid while he spends everynight arguing with his girl back home .... this cleared the tension of fighting and brung the convo into another area ....

Be more cautious and study your surroundings and ppl more and this will show more

Adioz

Thanks

Alpha of all Alpha's

awesome post, though I'd like to add something as well.

there are situations where no matter how alpha you think you are, or how strong your inner frame is, where you WILL be a subordinate. you mentioned tyler saying that the alpha status depends on environments (do you have the link?) and i'm inclined to agree - I can't imagine trying to out-alpha my boss, or someone with a gun. can you guys imagine Tom Cruise, as supremely numero-uno as he is, NOT cowering under the threat of getting his head blown off by a mugger?

being an alpha gets you the girls, yes, but it can also make you a target and you have to be willing to assess the situation and consider if the consequences of going after the "prize" is worth it.

Cro Guest

Alpha of all Alpha's

Good job Sinc3r3, I really enjoyed reading that. It's along the lines of something I've been wanting to discuss, since I belong to a pack of friends, who ALL are alphas....it's tiring to spend a night with them, since we all fight for the status.

Thanks

Alpha of all Alpha's

Quote Originally Posted by Amore View Post
    awesome post, though I'd like to add something as well.

there are situations where no matter how alpha you think you are, or how strong your inner frame is, where you WILL be a subordinate. you mentioned tyler saying that the alpha status depends on environments (do you have the link?) and i'm inclined to agree - I can't imagine trying to out-alpha my boss, or someone with a gun. can you guys imagine Tom Cruise, as supremely numero-uno as he is, NOT cowering under the threat of getting his head blown off by a mugger?

being an alpha gets you the girls, yes, but it can also make you a target and you have to be willing to assess the situation and consider if the consequences of going after the "prize" is worth it.

Exactly thats the point . sometimes shit happens and my main advice is not to try and fight the fact that you are the subordinate but accept it and work around it because there is nothing you can do to help your situation unless you just change where your at and the ppl around you

Also Tyler didnt say that in an articl he mentioed it in his new Seminar the blue print

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Good job Sinc3r3, I really enjoyed reading that. It's along the lines of something I've been wanting to discuss, since I belong to a pack of friends, who ALL are alphas....it's tiring to spend a night with them, since we all fight for the status.
    Yea this happens alot .... this alpha stil feels threatned by me that hes honestly plotting on ways to make me feel subordinate and i deal with this by treating him like a Hb10 thats trying to show her frame is more dominant than mine ....

Thanks

Alpha of all Alpha's

Cro another thing how do you add other ppl's blogspots to your page

Cro Guest

Alpha of all Alpha's

it's a page element called links

The Sheriff Guest

Alpha of all Alpha's

I absolutely hate the term "alpha." It wrongly implies that a guy who is the leader in a given group is some how naturally superior to the others in the group.

Quite often, what makes a certain guy the group big shot is that people kiss his ass just because his parents are wealthy and buy him a fancy car or something of this nature. Perhaps he is the captain of the football team or has some other value that make others want to align themselves with him. In reality these guys are often douche bags and would not be at all likable if not for their superficial status.

The fact is, when you remove these guys from their advantageous position and put them around people they do not know they lose their status in the blink of an eye. This happens because their status as the head honcho comes solely from their social situation and the way others respond to them, there is nothing that comes from within their nature that contributes to their status. Do you guys consider a spoiled DB with a Ferrari an "alpha"? I don't.

I can not stand to hear so many guys engage in the self defeating practice of believing that these guys are somehow superior by nature or "alpha" as so man call them.

Now, are some guys naturally or by their upbringing more aggressive and more ambitious than others? Sure, why not. But the only place that uses the term "alpha" to refer to such guys is on these forums or in magazines.

In fact, guys who are aggressive often tend to be among the lowest in society. Go walk the streets in the ghetto or go visit a biker bar or even a Klan rally. You will likely run into a lot of very aggressive guys who are anything BUT "alpha." Would you guys consider a grand wizard in the KKK and alpha male? I sure wouldn't.

And the term "beta" is completely out of place here. In the animal world, "beta" refers to the second toughest kid on the block. The beta would be the one to become alpha should the current alpha be dethroned, usually through combat. The "beta" by definition has 1 above him and at least 1 under him.

Now in a group of people there might be one guy who leads the group who could be said to be "alpha" and if there is another guy who is next in line he could be called "beta." Everyone else is not "beta" but only "the rest" or "omega" if you must stick with the Greek alphabet.

But you see it is an error to refer to guys who are simply not the leader as "beta." To be "beta" you must have 1 guy over you and at least 1 under you. But I digress.

The point is, you guys really need to stop referring to other guys as "alpha." To do so is to accept that you are naturally inferior to other men. This is the worst thing you can do for your inner game and it simply isn't true. Being alpha doesn't mean having rich parents or acting like an overly aggressive douche bag. If you want people to treat you like you are the head honcho work on your social skills, work hard and become successful (yes this matters), learn how to assert yourself and to deal with aggressive people in a socially appropriate manner, join a gym and learn how to defend yourself and in general take control of your life.

And by all means work into your consciousness the fact that this alpha, beta stuff is bullshit that only serves to make you feel inferior. I can not even think of a lower value behavior than believing that another man is inherently alpha over you. Grow some damn sack, stop acting like little bitches and stop calling other guys alpha.

Thanks

Alpha of all Alpha's

Sheriff. You make some good points. I respectfully disagree with some of them. Technically you are correct about "beta." It just seems to me in the PUA world we have taken some terms and have made them our own and they may not follow their technical meanings. It's not a hill I'll die on.

If I use the term "alpha" it does not mean I hand over power to the person I label alpha. To think like that will lead you to think every other person in the world is beneath you. And that could lead to some pretty absurd conclusions. I prefer to think that alphas who really understand alpha are those who can see the matrix. We look at another alpha who knows and we give a silent nod. I dont hand my power to him, but we are brothers in alphadom.

PS: I'm in the laundromat and this milf is staring a hole through me while sitting with her kids and husband.

The Sheriff Guest

Alpha of all Alpha's

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyWilly View Post
    Bad news Sheriff, I don't consider myself the alpha in every social setting. And I honestly don't think I should be the alpha in every setting. However, when I'm not the alpha, I know who is and I don't allow the alpha to dominate me.

Being the boss doesn't make an alpha. Effective bosses typically are alphas. And having someone underneath you doesn't make him less alpha. Heck, one of my natural friends is redicously alpha and he is an ironworker. He doesn't have anyone underneath him, however socially his frame is basically unbreakable and his mannerism are alpha.

I allow some of my friends to be more alpha than I am. I'm perfectly happy with that concession. I don't have to be in control of every social setting. But when I do turn over control, I know exactly how much and to who I've given control.
    Willy you are describing aggression. The term "alpha" is often used to mean that and in some settings that is correct. In prison this would be the case - the more aggressive guys would be alpha. In social settings "alpha" means the guy with the highest social status. This is often denoted by wealth. In a business setting "alpha" refers to ones drive or ambition and ones ability to motivate others and deal with people. All these uses of the term are figures of speech as the literal definition is nothing more than the leader or boss.

The fact that there are different uses is one of the main problems. An aggressive construction worker would not be at all alpha in a corprate setting. In fact he would be absolutely omega. Likewise a CEO would not be at all alpha in prison. Here he would be a bitch. And the high school quarterback would no longer be alpha if he found himself at a party hosted by Puff Daddy. Here he would certainly be nobody.

The PU community seems to use the term in two ways. One means a guy who is overly aggressive - I call these guys ass holes, not alphas. The other is a guy who has high social status and as I've pointed out this is often the result of the guys circumstances such as being from a wealthy family.

So you see with few exceptions there is really no such thing as a guy who is alpha. The term itself is faulty. There are guys who have greater strength than others in some areas, but to refer to them as alpha is to imply that they are intrinsically superior. This is a mistake and is really quite AFC.

Thanks

Alpha of all Alpha's

This debate is missing the point:

There's another way to define alpha that is really based on inner game:

A true alpha is one who has the highest value and is readily able and willing to give of this value to others.

Because this is inner game-related, it also means that there can be MULTIPLE alphas present in the same place - all guys with equally high value who are equally capable of giving value. As Basic implies, there is an inherent respect and acknowledgement amongst them. They are confident and give without being needy, while still having the boldness to get what they WANT.

For example, you can have multiple skilled PUAs on the VA forum all helping each other out in a respectful manner towards a common goal. They are all high value and they all share this value with the others. They consider themselves to be alphas, while also acknowledging the alpha status of their fellow PUAs. When everyone remembers both their own value and the value of the others, there is no conflict there, and aggression and social status are not involved.

Women will respond in very positive ways to the same attitude and way of being.