I had my graduation ceremony, my car fixed, and I lost my job.
    Thanks

Ok, so I have some good news, some good news, and some really bad news.

The good news is I just got done from a week long break from practicing pickup to spend a week out of town with my family to celebrate my graduation ceremony (I have a B.A. in Geography). The other good news is that after 2 weeks of being stuck at home, my car is finally fixed so I can go out in the field again.

The bad news I lost my job today. This means that while I have not abandoned my goal to learn cold approach, it has now taken a backseat to my goal to get another source of income. It also means that going out will be somewhat more costly.

Anyway, I am really depressed now. So any words of support from you guys would be really great right now.

Thanks

So just to clarify, you are saying that since you lost your job, you won't be focusing on pickup anymore till you are able to get another source of income?

Or are you saying that since going out will be more costly so you won't go out till you get a job?

Thanks

The latter, although I will still be going out. It will be harder for me to do though.

Thanks

Tough times never last, tough people do.

Shit happens man. But it is your ability to pick yourself up that will determine your level of success.

You are temporarily without a job, but I'm sure that it wont be too long until you get another one.

Also, don't let that be an impediment for your progress in the game. You can still approach and meet women at cost free venues such as the street, parks, university campus and even bars (some of them don't charge an entrance fee).

Just make sure you keep practicing and developing yourself!

Gringo