I've been wondering about this for a while.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cliffs
    -I still live with my parents.
    -For the past seven years I've been looking for another job that would enable me to get my own place.
    -I'm too embarrassed to try to get a GF because of my living situation.
    -I gave up trying make friends, even though I have strong social skills.
    -Still pretty clueless as to why people don't want to be friends with me.

Anyways, I'm turning 30 in a few months and I'm wondering if I should say screw it and start looking for a GF. Or should I hold off on it till I at least get a job. I have very little platonic experience with women.

Still a virgin and never had a GF.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CONJOPI View Post
    Cliffs
    -For the past seven years I've been looking for another job that would enable me to get my own place.

Anyways, I'm turning 30 in a few months and I'm wondering if I should say screw it and start looking for a GF. Or should I hold off on it till I at least get a job. I have very little platonic experience with women.

just get a job man lol.. any job. get some income.

but.. don't hold off. go out and talk to women.
    that will motivate you to get a job, move out, etc.

but the fact that you've been living with your parents for 7 years and looking for a job and have still failed-- means you haven't been going out.

you didn't need to mention you're a virgin.
    you don't go out.
    go out.. all the time.
    every night if you can.
    it will turn on those motivation switches to get a job, move out, etc.

Thanks

What does going out have to do with going out. I've found out that getting a job requires luck. If it didn't I would have a 30K a year job right now.

Talking to women is unsuccessful right now, because they never want me to stick around. Plus I'm avoiding women my age, I just not successful with them. I'm going after 40 years old and up, I'm just have more platonic success with them.

Thanks

What does going out have to do with going out. I've found out that getting a job requires luck. If it didn't I would have a 30K a year job right now.
    I've gotten nearly every job from people I've met.

Knowing people can find you work,
    Knowing people can make you more social -- which can help you with women.

Its all interconnected, you know. Health-Wealth-Relationships.

Thanks

Talking to women is unsuccessful right now, because they never want me to stick around. Plus I'm avoiding women my age, I just not successful with them. I'm going after 40 years old and up, I'm just have more platonic success with them.
    to add to what techniq said..

here's what going out will do for you..
    it will make you realize this, "holy shit.. i FUCKING SUCK."

then your journey begins.

keep going out and you'll realize.. "omg i'm getting better.. i need my own place to bring these girls home to."

then you'll realize, "oh fuck.. i need money to get a place."

going out a bunch will MOTIVATE you to get off your lazy ass and DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE

how do you KNOW the women don't want you to stick around? this could just be your limiting belief.

what do you do all day? why do you still live with your parents?
    i have a friend that works at fucking wal-mart and has his own little apartment.
    and he gets laid A LOT. plenty of girls don't give a flying fuck what he does. they will fuck him regardless.

it's not that you CAN'T get a job.. it's that you don't try.
    am i right?

you've got to believe that you can, one day, be 1000x more motivated than you are right now.

you got this bro.
    keep us posted.

Thanks

Cliffs

It is a major DLV when a man lives at home with his parents. That sucks. Of course, try to improve your income and try to get your own place.

That having been said, it doesn't mean you can't be FUN and COMFORTABLE while in the bar, and convey much value. Many PUAs go home to the girl's place, although I don't necessarily recommend it. But it sounds like the best option you have right now.

You might also befriend a rich guy. As long as you can open girls, and bring them over to talk with him, he will perceive value in hanging out with you, and the two of you can bring the girls back to his place.

Thanks

Props to Lovedrop confirming my theory when it comes to living with one's parents.

I never reached the social hookpoint in which women want you to stick around and chat with them. Whenever I approach they want me to leave after they answered my opener.

I sit in front of my computer all day, because going out alone is a drag and I'm trying to save money. The reason why I do live with my parents is simple, I don't have a job that pays enough. I do have a job but it is only part time and pays minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    it's not that you CAN'T get a job.. it's that you don't try.
    am i right?
    I've been trying hard, I have know idea what I'm doing wrong.

I only do Day Game because of my job.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovedrop View Post
    e. Many PUAs go home to the girl's place, although I don't necessarily recommend it.
    Why don't you recommend it? I have had a bad experience once where the girls housemates cockblocked me even though she wanted sex but generally speaking I prefer it because I can just slip off in the morning no commitment given no strings attached

Thanks

> Why don't you recommend it?

I certainly don't discount it, especially if it's your only option.

I would just prefer my own place because I can control the variables better, and I can make a really nice, powerful vibe in there, and I don't have to worry about her dog, and her roommates, etc.

Thanks

@Lovedrop, is Mystery alive? I haven't heard a beep for long time about him.

@CONJOPI - as said before - find ANY job. Try start living on your own. Or no... start living on your own! That amp you ego pretty much. I don't say that you must be rich guy, more like independent guy.

If you get a job and you work 8 hours a day let's say - go home, eat and get a nap. After that go to pub/club and practice the game for 4 hours, 10-12 sets per this session (I recommend divide it by 2 clubs so 6 sets per club). 4 days a week. It isn't a killer, really. You can go out for example every second day. In that time you will adapt material used in Mystery Method but what's more important - you will create your own canned material. And if you fail opening sets - so what? You won't die, I promise you that. But when you will get into that habbit (ultimatley what I wanted to do is make it a habbit) you will be doing that over and over and over again - you will perfect it. Just like driving a car or playing with a computer.

Consistancy, dude. Take care yourself