Need some quick advice please
    Thanks

Hey fellas,

So a few weeks ago me and this girl were texting back and forth and really clicking with one another. I didn't have the confidence to just set up a day 2 which I now see was a mistake. During one of our conversations she just never responded. So a couple weeks later I texted her and she just never responded. Today she comes up to me in the hallway and says "Hey! We haven't talked in so long!" and I just told her I would text her.

I want to hook-up with her but I don't want to seem like I'm available whenever SHE wants to talk.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingRailed View Post
    Hey fellas,

So a few weeks ago me and this girl were texting back and forth and really clicking with one another. During one of our conversations she just never responded.
    something went wrong if she just stopped replying.
    give us more details and we could help figure out what you did right

Thanks

For sure, I sorted looked back and realized I probably was just too involved without sexually escalating. I'm slowly becoming more comfortable in the Opening stage and now I need to work on escalation.

So we had some good conversations and she randomly never replied. Now in school she always says "Hi!" and makes sure I notice her. One of her friends has gotten extremely flirty with me and I think both will be at a party on Saturday. I'm going to try and use a little jealousy to bring her interest back. I think I can score at least a make-out if not more.

Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks

You tell her.

Thanks

Your biggest mistake in this situation wasn't when you messed up when you didn't appropriatly set up a day 2. It was when she responded positively to you at a later time giving you a second chance to game her and you failed to take advantage of that moment. The later failure is worse for you because it is the nail in the coffin.

Their are no failure's learn from it and don't make the same mistake twice on the next girl. Also don't be emotional or reactive thinking this is important it's not you dunno one another she's not some vitally important aspect of your life yet... She could be but don't get ahead of yourself just have fun and enjoy meeting new people.

Thanks

Here is a suggestion, QUIT playing texting games.

You are doing it only because you are too anxious to just take the risk of her saying No.

Text her to meet you for coffee or drinks. Fish or cut bait.

If she responds affirmatively, you have a date. If she avoids you or says No, just move on to the next woman.

Here is the lesson I learned from taking a VA boot camp and practicing is stuff, it is, if you want her, ask her to go out with you. Endless texting, speculation, analyzing, won't get you laid. To get laid, she has to feel comfortable with you. To feel comfortable with you you have o spend time with her. To spend time with you, you need to ask her to spend time with you.

Peace and rise to the challenge. NO FEAR!!!

Thanks

Quick Update: So I texted her for a little while and told her we would sort something out for this weekend. Tonight I'm just gonna let her know some mutual friends are going out tomorrow and shes welcome to join. If she does great, if not, there's gonna be a ton of girls where we're going.

Appreciate the advice doods.