Guys who dont learn PU do not want women enough!
    Thanks

This is my realization. I love women cause theyre sexy, smell good and are exciting. Not many things add up to having a 9 or a 10 in bed naked with you

That is why i practice PU! Casue i want gorgouse women.

But most dudes are just not horny enough to want to better this part of their lives. Theyre clueless. They settle with a fat UG and thats that. I just freakin love a nice ass and well formed tits on a girl who is fun and sexually confident.

Paul Janka said the same thing, guys do not want women as badly as we who study PU does. No amount of encouragment change their minds. I dont know if they jerk of or buys hookers to satiesfy that need of female company. Or maybe their plain gay.

Anyway, who gives a shit, as long as I better myself, i dont give a crap about dudes that dont want to listen. (I tried convincing past friends to study PU, they gave up after 2 days with "its crap, "it doesnt work," "dont be rude to women-ala negs)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jester View Post
    One of my best friends in LA is a natural. He's lived in Beverly Hills all of his life, so being around and dating attractive women began at an early age for him.

He doesn't use the forums. He doesn't study pickup. He's just methodically in-tune with the opposite sex and at any given time, seeing at least 4 different women, all of which are 9's and 10's.

His interest in women isn't less. It's just a skill he didn't slack on for the sake of school/work/LTR/family/etc.

But I know the breed of dude you're describing too. I have friends that lack the motivation for one reason or another. They compromise. They accept under-par women. They jump on the grenade - which makes them awesome wingmen when the grenades try and cunt-punt you.
    Very nice put there

Thanks

Awesome post Jester!

I don't know if other men just aren't as horny or as motivated, but for some men its definitely about confidence and fear of success. Some men do not see their own inherent value and they do not believe they are worthy of a 9 or 10.

I have known too many men who operate from "a scarcity frame" where they meet one woman, she is attractive enough (HB5-9), and they do not believe they will ever meet anyone else. So, they girlfriend her and marry her and live miserably ever after.

I think there are a lot of psychological factors as to why men do not study PU and even more with men who do not stick with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    Awesome post Jester!

I don't know if other men just aren't as horny or as motivated, but for some men its definitely about confidence and fear of success. Some men do not see their own inherent value and they do not believe they are worthy of a 9 or 10.

I have known too many men who operate from "a scarcity frame" where they meet one woman, she is attractive enough (HB5-9), and they do not believe they will ever meet anyone else. So, they girlfriend her and marry her and live miserably ever after.

I think there are a lot of psychological factors as to why men do not study PU and even more with men who do not stick with it.
    What about their explenations? " i dont have time meeting women, i work alot", "a girl will come along when she will come along" or "when my studies in school are finished, and i get a job, then ill see if i can meet a woman".