How to build attraction through FB messages
    Thanks

I have been messaging back and forth with a girl on FB for about a week now. I am sure we have a good comfort level with similar interests. My question is how do I escalate to the next level where I meet her and stay out iof the friend zone.

Thanks

It may be quite late to escalate cuz of the amount of tym uv already spent in the comfort zone wiv her. But if shes generally been givin u IOIs then u can bring up sumfin thats of interest to her in a fun way and then make her take you there. You should be able 2 game her in person then.

Thanks

FB is silliness. You cannot really read body language or communicate honestly on Facebook. Until you set up any sort of meeting or date where you spend time with the girl in prison, it is all nonsense. The next step should be to ask her out. Make a date. Spend time with her in person. Game is played in the field and not on Forums and not online.

Thanks

the whole point of gameing is enjoying the company and interaction with people dont be a loser , only use facebook as a form of setting up like a date but its not possible to fully game a girl trough fb or txt messaging. u can only make things worst never better