Coffee Shop Girl Took Me Home. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Coffee Shop Girl Took Me Home.

Well gentlemen the night is upon us and I am leaving shortly for Redhead's home. She sent me a text today with directions to her house in case I had forgotten. I replied:

Me: Thank you, wouldn't want me to get lost and end up at some other womans house.
    Redhead: That would suck. I don't think her panties would be as cute as mine.
    Me: Not to mention she may have pepper spray.
    Redhead: lol yeah right, like you ever get rejected.

That last line there felt pretty good. I've come a long way in my life. From timid fellow to a man that some women can't imagine being able to resist my charms.

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Thanks

Alright fellas, I f-closed.

Showed up to her house and went inside. She had her dinner on the table because she had just gotten off work and hadn't had time to eat after taking a shower. She sat next to me and I said "I'm going to kiss you for a minute before you eat your food". She said "You won't want to kiss me after I eat?". I replied with "No, I will, I just don't feel like waiting until you're finished before I kiss you".

We started kissing. She stradled me, kissed some more, took off her shirt. She said "my food can wait" and took me to the bedroom where we spent some quality time together.

Today we were texting and she says she has a "cute friend" she wants to introduce me to. I said "well don't get jealous when I hit on her" and she replied with "I won't, I'll make a great wing-woman".

So not only did I get a new FB, but she is apparently going to introduce me to/try to set me up with her friend.

Thanks

Congrats bro

Thanks

This LR is just excellent.

So much patience; so much confidence that you'd get the close.

I learned alot, it'd be fun if I had a friend like you to show me the light.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    Alright fellas, I f-closed.

Showed up to her house and went inside. She had her dinner on the table because she had just gotten off work and hadn't had time to eat after taking a shower. She sat next to me and I said "I'm going to kiss you for a minute before you eat your food". She said "You won't want to kiss me after I eat?". I replied with "No, I will, I just don't feel like waiting until you're finished before I kiss you".

We started kissing. She stradled me, kissed some more, took off her shirt. She said "my food can wait" and took me to the bedroom where we spent some quality time together.

Today we were texting and she says she has a "cute friend" she wants to introduce me to. I said "well don't get jealous when I hit on her" and she replied with "I won't, I'll make a great wing-woman".

So not only did I get a new FB, but she is apparently going to introduce me to/try to set me up with her friend.

Dude awesome field report and lay report. I felt like a 13 year old girl reading twilight waiting for your next post!

Get a threesome! Do it!!

Thanks

Very good brother, very impressive. You are the prize. PUAs make their own luck. Look forward to the follow up.

Thanks

Congratulations. Very good read, gets the gears spinning in the head of someone new to sarging.

Thanks

Sorry for the long delay, just haven't really been reading up on the forums lately. I've been busy trying to find some local PUAs to hook up with but so far I've only found posts online that are years old.

So as for Redhead, her and I are full on FB's now. Wednesday and Friday night I can usually expect to hear from her for me to come over for a lay. Good stuff.

Now she introduced me to her CuteFriend. CuteFriend and myself got along great, we were all out at a bar and I was just making the rounds opening on various sets during the night. Just DHVing and showing social proof... letting these two know that as far as I'm concerned they aren't special as I could sit down and talk with any group of ladies at the bar.

I got a number close with CuteFriend and have texted a few times. She seems reluctant to get involved with me. I think it's largely due to Redhead DHVing me all night and leaving her nervous about stepping on her friends toes. I'll keep texting and see if I can get a meet up.

A couple of funny highlights of the night out with them:

1. Approached 6 set of HB 7-8's. Looked back over my shoulder at Redhead and CuteFriend who were watching me, the two groups made eye contact. I then turned to the set and said "I have to get back to my lady friends in a minute but we were having a discussion and I want to know if you think men or women lie more." They all answered "men" except for one who said women. I then looked at the rest of them and said "see you girls are alright, but she's obviously no good... why do you hang out with such a dishonest girl?"

They laughed and Dishonestgirl playfully slapped me on the arm. I replied with "Oh my god see... not only is she a liar but she's violent too. I need to get away from her". At this point her friends start trying to give her away to me. "Nooo Dishonestgirl is sooo sweet! You just have to get to know her!" "Nuh-uh! You'd love her!".

After I let that go on for a minute I say "I'm going to go pay attention to some honest ladies right now, but if you want to get ahold of me you know how". I stand up and turn to walk away. She grabs my hand and says "I don't know how to!". I said "Just google handsome and hit "I'm feeling lucky"."

This caused her to blush and the entire set to start laughing. Two of them gave me a high five and one said "oh my god you're too smooth". I then smiled and nodded my cheesiest smile and said "sugar, you can never be too smooth". They laughed some more. As I was doing this I pulled a piece of paper and pen from my pocket and handed it to Dishonestgirl. She wrote down her number.

I've called her and we're supposed to get together next Tuesday for drinks.

So that's my latest update. I have to say that the biggest thing I've taken away from the whole PUA scene is that mindset and confidence are the most important things. I'm a decent looking guy in the face, kind of rough looking, full beard. I'm also fat... I spent years feeling like this made me an instant reject to women. Turns out that those years of building my personality to compensate really pays off well when I go out. All I know is that I'm in the gym every day and steadily losing weight... in a year the ladies are really going to be in trouble... or very happy I should say.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    "Just google handsome and hit "I'm feeling lucky"."
    That line got a chuckle from all the way across the internet as well. Great FR man.

Thanks

Great FR, well played man