DHV Voicemail Greeting
    Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

Here's a great voicemail message for you to try out--I originally posted this as a response on mASF, but I feel it deserves its own thread. I got the idea from my wing, so credit where credit is due.

"Hey, it's XXXX. It's Friday, so I've got jiu jitsu lessons this afternoon, dinner with Christine after that, and salsa lessons this evening. If it's not Friday, well, I'm just too lazy to change my voicemail message so... leave one..."

Ever since I started using that, every new person to call me goes on for a good 30 seconds about why I should change my voicemail. Not to mention that it's an effortless DHV. Of course, you substitute your own DHVs/activities/whatever into the mix.

Peace,
    Rob

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

It's DLV coz you are bragging about your 'busy' schedule to any anonymous caller.

If I hear that, I'd probably think "oh what a loser!"

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

If you don't like it, don't use it. I've been using it for two months now, and it consistently gets me IOI-filled messages from cold calls.

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

Mine is a girl named Kelly saying...

"uhhhh....uhhhhh.... Steve's busy."

Funny thing, every guy that calls asks who ithe girl is... but NO girl has ever asked. It's almost as if they just accept it.

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

I like the voicemail that Savoy (from the company calling itself Mystery Method, Inc.) had, which went something like:

"Hey, it's Nick. Leave me a message. That's 1 message. Not 3, not 5, and, you know who you are, not 14."

...or you can keep it simple. Mine is:

"Leave a message."

~~Affection

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

haha - love it. I've never heard that before.

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    I like the voicemail that Savoy (from the company calling itself Mystery Method, Inc.) had, which went something like:

"Hey, it's Nick. Leave me a message. That's 1 message. Not 3, not 5, and, you know who you are, not 14."
    Interesting, that must be something they all use over there at Mystery Method. Sinn's goes:

"Hey I'm back in the country now so you can start leaving messages again. Please only leave 1... not 2, 3, 15 you know who you are. I will call you back eventually."

I cracked up the first time I heard it.

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

Cedar: I'm either away from my phone or trapped under something heavy, Leave a message!

Thanks

DHV Voicemail Greeting

I like savoys.

On a side note though, how much higher value could you possibly demonstrate in a voicemail greeting?