FRQA - Selling to the Sales Rep
    Thanks

I was out hanging out with a buddy of mine, and while in a store I quickly approached an HB 8 who worked there for some advice. I asked for her consultation about something for a friend as an opening, and quickly asked for her advice and built upon rapport from there.

After making some small talk, I quickly asked her name, shook her hand, and brushed her off to engage with my friend but she quickly got my attention by asking for my name (Which I took as an IOI).

Obviously, I answered and entered a time constraint and left, but I forgot to # close (newbie mistake I know). I have already made up my mind to go for it, but what's the best way to go about it? Direct Game? or make her beg for another bone?

Thanks

Tony, controll the frame, Just go up to her next time direct open it, but in a friend type way. Don't make it seem like your strangers, assume rapport, and have a casual conversation. Then get the number before you leave

Thanks

Thanks man, I'll be sure to put it into use.

Thanks

Yah I actualy used it with a girl who came into work today, she worked at hot topic so they dressed up, and she had cat wiskers, I made a comment at work about it, then later I went down to hot topic she was still there and I just struck up a conversation with her. I didnt number pull but I should have