Help with not being Clingy
    Thanks

I need some help.. Please all dont make fun of me.. At times I can come off as clingy. I have no problem picking up women, but when I get them in a relationship or anything I can come off clingy..

Me and this woman have been seeing each other on and off and we are discussing offically being together.

I dont want to ruin this by coming off clingy because I really like her and she really likes me. Sometimes I feel like i text too much or say too much

I dont want to come off as cocky or distant though Please help me

Thanks

Every woman has a different idea of what they need.

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what they say or think they need (a clingy man or a non-clingy man) the best strategy is to focus on your Inner Self. Be kind to her, do occasional romantic things, but do not constantly check up on her or try to be around her all the time, no matter how much you want to. make sure you have your own friends and hobbies and that you do not neglect those for a woman. No matter how smitten you are with her in the beginning and no matter how much she wants to spend all her time with you. Even if that is how she starts out eventually she will transition back to her normal self and you may or may not know when that happens. If you were spending all your time with her or being too much in contact then all of a sudden you become perceived as clingy because she won't tell you she has transitioned to a comfort zone and doen't need you around all the time.
    Don't fall in the trap of trying too hard, even though it seems to make sense and even though she may encourage it in the beginning. Eventually it will come back to bite you and possibly break you up.

Thanks

Thank you!

That does help. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I think thats what happens is the infactuation stage ends without any notice It then becomes excessive. I have to learn to build my confidence back up and not feel like i have to constantly be doing something to make her happy. My game has slipped a little bit, but im trying to improve.

Thanks

Suspicion, you're bang on. Very good advice. Draw your boundaries and stick to it. I cant emphasize this enough. This will keep your sanity later if you break for not having compromised your integrity. Also, she will respect you for that, though she would test you from time to time by trying to cross it.

Thanks

Have a back up girl, or two. At all times. You don't have to be sleeping with them if you don't want to, but they need to always be a possibility. If you always have options, you never seem needy.

Thanks

Thank you!

Its been helping what u said. I have gone out around other women as of late and it makes me less available, but not too unavailable. Thanks bro!

Thanks

No problem, 'cept I'm a girl