Maverick's Journal - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks

Maverick's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by All or Nothing View Post
    Maverick man, you sound so awesome from your journal. Also, your girlfriend sounds like she is SMOKING! I hope you have a good summer man.

Also, sounds like you getting paid like a VIP. I gotta check out that forex thread this summer. I wanna make monies like a VIP myself.
    Hey man,

Thanks for commenting! You should definately read the "MAKING A FORTUNE WITH FOREX" thread and join us in the chatroom. The possibilities of forex are endless and is my main income. FOREX is the vessel I am using to become a multi-millionaire and live the life that only others dream of. You will be so motivated by reading the thread and you'll be able to follow our progression as traders. Most of the posters on the thread have stopped trading but those of us who stuck around are making money. You can make millions too. Just spend the time to educate yourself and read the thread and the payoff will be amazing.

Mav

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

Hey bud, don't even worry about that shit because you already know you have game and that you can get HBs. I assume your going to the gym so just keep doing what your doing man. I'm new to the game so I'm learning.

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

Don't worry about money? Or don't worry about making millions? LOL, why not? Whether you have girls or not, money is nice.

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Tripp View Post
    Don't worry about money? Or don't worry about making millions? LOL, why not? Whether you have girls or not, money is nice.
    Absolutely

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

Update

Wow, it's been too long since I've posted in my own journal.

An update on myself:

1. FOREX is going great - set to be a full time trader when I graduate
    2. Still in a relationship with my gf
    3. Starting my last year of college

As I look back on how far I came since I started this journal it inspires me. Unless you write down your thoughts each day, you will never realize the true change that you have gone through to get to where you are. I remember one of my goals was to become profitable in FOREX, now I am averaging a 50% return on my account each month! That is even starting to increase now that I am set on my trading ability and improving it daily.

Rodehard has been working with me to find a condo in Miami for a great price. He tells me that a lot of up and coming traders start out at this place. Of course, it won't be next week that I move there, it will be a little while yet as I finish up the last semester and get things all situated, but that is my next destination: MIAMI!

~Mav

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

So you got a hot as fuck girlfriend and are well on your way to making millions? Sounds like you've got your life made in spades.

That's damn amazing. I definitely am going to have to checkout Forex someday. I gotta get that PAPER!

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

Well this sucks, my girlfriend dumped me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming. Part of me wants to try and fix it, and part of me wants to just let it go and focus on myself for a while. I have a flaw in my personality that only lets me see the absolute worst in every situation and the only thing I can focus on right now is my ex being with somebody else. We are planning on talking tonight when she gets off work and I guess I will have to wait until then to see what this is about.

Mav

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

Mav, that flaw needs to be confronted and fixed before any relationship or career path will ever "stick".

Thanks

Maverick's Journal

I'm back!!!

I am back in the game! Single, great income, building a business, trading FOREX and now back in the game. The past few months have been pretty slow I had a terrible injury where I tore my ACL, MCL, LCL, and Meniscus but am now able to walk around again so it's time to get back in the field. I will also start writing in my journal again.

Best of luck brothers!

-Mav