Looking for a New Girlfriend
    Thanks

i have been amazed at the response this phrase is bringing me.

two nights ago, i got 4 different numbers just bringing this up.

it all started like this,
    i am standing there talking to my fuckbuddy by the bar, whom is moving away soon..
    R.I.P. lol.
    and i start talking to this other girl when my fb goes to the bathroom

hb: "is that your girlfriend you were talking to ?"
    me: "yea.. but only for another week."

Me: "she's my temporary girlfriend"

Thanks

Part of the reason your results have been so dramatic could be because women are used to guys trying their hardest to make them think they're not interested at all. Women are trained (and they're damn good at it) to watch every little thing we do and say to determine what it is we want from them.

But in this case you are immediately telling her you're looking for a new, temporary girlfriend, but you're doing it in a semi-joking way.

You are taking away the need for her to have her defenses or bitch shield up, you're taking away the discomfort that "long-term relationship" implies - women are scared and creeped out by guys who want to date them right away and you're being very clear she will be temporary which makes her comfortable, you're displaying confidence because you're so straighforward, you're showing pre-selection by talking about the temporary girlfriend who's leaving in a week, you're being mysterious because she's not sure whether or not you're being serious or joking, you're saying something to her she's probably never heard before and for hot women that's impressive and attractive, and you're being funny and making her laugh.

Why wouldn't she love it? Good job I will definitely be giving this one a shot tonight. If it works I owe you a drink lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdr411 View Post
    Part of the reason your results have been so dramatic could be because women are used to guys trying their hardest to make them think they're not interested at all. Women are trained (and they're damn good at it) to watch every little thing we do and say to determine what it is we want from them.

But in this case you are immediately telling her you're looking for a new, temporary girlfriend, but you're doing it in a semi-joking way.

You are taking away the need for her to have her defenses or bitch shield up, you're taking away the discomfort that "long-term relationship" implies - women are scared and creeped out by guys who want to date them right away and you're being very clear she will be temporary which makes her comfortable, you're displaying confidence because you're so straighforward, you're showing pre-selection by talking about the temporary girlfriend who's leaving in a week, you're being mysterious because she's not sure whether or not you're being serious or joking, you're saying something to her she's probably never heard before and for hot women that's impressive and attractive, and you're being funny and making her laugh.

Why wouldn't she love it? Good job I will definitely be giving this one a shot tonight. If it works I owe you a drink lol

excellent!

be careful... bc i really am looking for a new temp girlfriend.. it was coming from an authentic attitude about it lol

Thanks

thats interesting psychology bro. sux to hear about ur fb... always a sad moment. RIP.

idk man, im starting to see this trend with ur pickups and lays. it seems like from what u write, u can almost say anything and get away with it. im like dying to know what ur body language is like when ur approaching these girls. something about the way u talk to them, maybe ur eye contact, and ur BL is screaming out comfort/sex ??

what are ur thoughts on that? are u aware of ur BL or is it just natural? i remember u teaching me a bit about eye contact before, any other tips like that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by endo View Post
    thats interesting psychology bro. sux to hear about ur fb... always a sad moment. RIP.

idk man, im starting to see this trend with ur pickups and lays. it seems like from what u write, u can almost say anything and get away with it. im like dying to know what ur body language is like when ur approaching these girls. something about the way u talk to them, maybe ur eye contact, and ur BL is screaming out comfort/sex ??

what are ur thoughts on that? are u aware of ur BL or is it just natural? i remember u teaching me a bit about eye contact before, any other tips like that?

i think.. body language is basic.. but the eye contact!
    if you're really smiling with your eyes..
    i girl feels like she can see you soul.. a good happy soul. .instant comfort.

i can't help not getting horny when i'm out.. i mean come on.. girls. are. fucking. hot.

the whole bL screaming sex is just natural cuz thats what i want.
    i think i may treat girls like they are mother figures..? like i love them because they care for me, and i'm this tough witty cuddly guy...

if i knew what i was doing i'd be in mystery's shoes teaching it lol... but i'm not so good at teaching it.

doing it and teaching it seem to be totally different things.

the goal i'm shooting for is her to feel like she's doing something naughty, and THAT feels good.
    that she is turning me on by doing nothing. and i can't help but get aroused.
    i want her to feel like NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES. my dick is hard
    that she is just the sexiest fucking thing on THE PLANET
    and she better get . the. hell. away. from . ME ..if she isn't in the mood to have sex or hookup.
    because i can't help myself!@ ^&*!! .

that's how i want her to feel about me.
    that her existance makes me go wild. her smell. her smile. her voice. her fucking feet, everything.