So funny story, I have a bunch of ripped off shit on my dating profile that I found with google. But I guess I relate to the author enough to have been able to become congruent with the attitude. Here's some evidence of that from OKCupid. (my commentary in parentheses)

#
Domo. (simple, classy, sweet subject line that rarely fails the pass/fail test of opening the message)
Jun. 27, 2010 – 6:58pm
HBBlondie-I read your profile and noticed something that I can't say about many women on this website, you actually have a personality. Strike that and I'll take it one step further, you actually have a pulse.(credit to becomeplayer.com, I don't know who has that site but it's pretty good for having such a horrible name)

Seriously, I've read vanilla profile after white bread profile on this website and came to believe I was dealing mostly with robots. Are you kidding me? Nobody wants to date a robot, they are made of metal and have claws.(credit again)

I'm truly curious what the term 'illegal' art means though.. it sounds fun. Tell me.(quick comment on her profile designed to evoke response)

- Jay

#
Jun. 27, 2010 – 7:39pm
hey, thanks for the compliment.(yeah.. all I did was say that I'm certain your profile isn't fake?) If i have a pulse then I'd say you're in V-fib.(google that) Illegal art meaning graffiti..spray paint, stencils, markers, etc.(opener got to her interests enough to want to view my profile)

#
Jun. 27, 2010 – 7:39pm
Oh btw, I've always had a thing for bald guys.(she read it and like it, I'm fairly average looking)

#
Jun. 27, 2010 – 7:53pm
Wait.. the red bandana.. the graffiti.. how long have you lived the gang lifestyle?(qualifier, kinda weak though)

Why would you say that I'm in V-fib? I like that analogy.(kind of taking at her bait a little, maybe a little weak)

And thank you.(I wanted to acknowledge that compliment but not seem interested in following her thread)

But tell me more about you, isn't you profile a little dated? What's your story now?(qualifier)

- Jay

#
Jun. 27, 2010 – 9:31pm
yeah you got me.. I'm a gangster.(this is her not playing into my weak qualifier thread, this girl is cool.. I dig that) VFib because your profile is crazy all over the place and definately not like other guys. Yes my profile is very outdated.. how could you tell? :P I don't know if I want to tell you all about the updates yet. And I don't give a shit about updating my profile cuz the site is very disappointing. Maybe if I wanted the occasional lay with your average guy then it would fulfill my needs.(conflict)

#
Jun. 27, 2010 – 9:37pm
"I'm a highly successful online dater, which I believe is the epitome of human accomplishment." I hope you're kidding.. Ya know, rereading your profile, you seem awfully conceited. Whats up with that?(her qualifying me, possible as a punishment for the weakness in my email)

#
Jun. 27, 2010 – 10:48pm
I thought that particular line was rather hysterical myself. If you mean conceited in the sense that I will write an entire online dating profile just so I can go back and view it to laugh over and over again.. that's me. Color me guilty.(negative into a positive, this girl is cool.. but not cooler than me)

I can see how you might think this experiment is disappointing.(redefining, I object to her obscure and vague reality and insert my own) But maybe you were expecting too much? You can't really gauge someone or judge them based on 8 to 9 paragraphs and a few emails. There's so much more than encompasses a person, wouldn't you agree? Mannerisms and habits, energy & humor, etc. And most people are very poor writers. People are by nature better at reading others when everything is communicated, not just words. This site is really just a tool for the next step.(bang)

You're hesitant about updating your information with me? What's up with that? Have you had gender reassignment or something?(once again, she's cool.. but not cooler than me)

- Jay

#
Jun. 28, 2010 – 3:38pm
haha close but no cigar :P Do you have yahoo or msn?(and she got the hint)

#
Jun. 28, 2010 – 4:14pm
e****** on yahoo(fully redeemed, I claim my prize)

Epilogue:
She ended up adding me the next day and as of yet, I haven't heard from her. I did, however, google the username she added me with and find out some information with my google detective. Turns out this girl is 6 months preggo with a boyfriend in rehab. Too bad, she was pretty cute too. That may have been her reason for excusing my weakness in the second email. Fair enough, but the test was fun and it was kind of thrilling to make that come back. Any thoughts?