I need some tips
    Thanks

I need some tips

On stealing a girl away from her dude.
    He knows full well that I'm trying to take her away from him.

I got alot of IOIs the first time we hung out (2 guys and 2 girls were hanging out) but the second time she seemed quite a bit more cold. He was pissed that I was spending time with her, because he's kind of a controlling dude.

She's 18 I'll be turning 20 in September probably only an HB7 but I don't want to miss because I want this dude to feel like he's a piece of crap.

Does anyone have links to some articles I could check out or some advice on this situation? I'd say im in the comfort stage right now.

Thanks

I need some tips

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the goal of a PUA is not to spite others with what we do.

Dude, don't try for this chick if the only reason you want her is because you want to hurt this guy's feelings. That shows that you actually have no interest in the girl, therefore what you are doing is sneaky and manipulative. Those are characteristics of a "playa", not a PUA. My personal advice is to read through the VAH and decide whether or not you actually want to be a Venusian Artist who does things for the happiness of both parties, or just a playa who does things for his own happiness...because from what I'm reading here, the only one who will benefit in the end is yourself - you'll end up hurting both the guy and tha gal, and what kind of image/social proof will that give you?

Thanks

I need some tips

I agree with Dox, don't do it man, it's not worth it. Have some morals.

Thanks

I need some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Fallsy View Post
    ...I want this dude to feel like he's a piece of crap...

You're an asshole. Let it go.

Thanks

I need some tips

Fallsy,

Yeah, in case you didn't notice, this is a forum full (mostly) of people who want to better areas of their lives, not make other people feel worse. Sort your mindset out and start posting constructively. People will help you with problems that are relevant to pickup, not making people feel crap.

Get a grip dude and stop being a total cock.

Thanks

I need some tips

Fallsy, there are billions of other girls out there in the world. Why not work on those ones?

Bros before hoes.

Thanks

I need some tips

I'll give a more measured take on this.

Value is a complete relative concept...and there are two ways to raise your relative value:

1) By working on yourself and raising your value
    2) By damaging and lowering other people's value

Either way, your relative value rises.

Obviously, you don't like this man, so it's hard to implement 'bros before ho's ' when the guy is a dick.

It seems like you are wanting to choose the second path.

However, SO much about this game is about improving yourself and your outlook. If you can develop a healthy mindset and outlook on life, then girls will be opening you before you know it.

A healthy outlook is, in part, that of a high value man coming from a position of abundance. Not scarcity.

As *V* said, there are so many other girls out there that you can get, the only reason to go after this one is to fulfill some negative, vindictive side of your mind that you - if you want to really be happy (which is, I assume, why you are here?) - really ought to work on ridding yourself of.

Don't batter someone else...better YOURSELF.

Thanks

I need some tips

Quote Originally Posted by 10Pin View Post
    2) By damaging and lowering other people's value
    That doesn't raise your value, it lowers they other guy's value. And if you're not careful enough when you do so, you can end up lowering yours along with it, even if it doesn't drop as much. Fact is: if you steal another guy's girlfriend when he's in love with her, you're a dick. I'm sure you've been in love with a previous girlfriend - how would you feel as an afc if some 'pickup artist' stole the girl you love? Just because he's an afc, doesn't mean he's a bad person. And just because you're aspiring to become a pua, doesn't mean you have to claim every girl you meet. Morals are the most important part of the game, and what seperates who we really are, from the stereotype that the pickup community has with people who don't know much about us. Consider that, and consider the person you want to become.

-Silver-

Thanks

I need some tips

Silver - it doesn't raise your value, but it raises your RELATIVE value.

The neg is actually a way of performing this in a lighthearted manner. But if you look at any large community of men, you will see people who choose to raise their status within the group by putting the other guys down. This is what I'm talking about. It doesn't raise your value, but it can raise your perceived value to outsiders of the group, provided they don't cotton on to what you are doing.

That is a detour though. I agree with what Silver writes at the end - you don't have to fuck every woman, just because you can. Learning discipline and when to say 'no' is important to growing as a person.

Thanks

I need some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Fallsy View Post
    He was pissed that I was spending time with her, because he's kind of a controlling dude.

She's 18 I'll be turning 20 in September probably only an HB7 but I don't want to miss because I want this dude to feel like he's a piece of crap.
    the bullied becomes the bully.