College Girls being attracted to Thug Types
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

First let me tell I am not American and dont know much about thugs till heard from my american friends.

There is a dance club I go time to time, crowd are mostly , college girls who are defined "BITCHES" by people here, they wear very short skirts, sexy , u know...

and guys mostly black, latino, big guys, probably I dont see any PUA there.

anyway, its noisy not much too talk.

Even I cant open girls there lately, I always got reject before opening my mouth, and thug guys who just dance go home with girls, no GAME at all.

I tried to do that too, got very few succesess there, with hb6s, while a thug goin with two 9's.

Irony is before I knew that Mystery method, The game, I had way more success than now, though it was 2 years ago.

1) I am wondering is it girls changed or me changed?

2) Why this girls are attracted only thug types? Can a white guy become thug? If not what can I do?

Thanks

They are probably going w them bcus they have free drugs

Also the chicks probably feel like the thugs will protect them which is probably wrong

Thanks

thanks man, it seems you maybe right, I remember saw people doing weed in that place.

Though I cant understand one thing, girls are that cheap? They just sleep with someone who gives them free drugs, or they sleep with them because a weed guy is cool?

I checked internet, so prices are 10-30$, thats crazy cheap, if thats worth of a lay.

Thanks

Absolutely, back when I was an undergrad there was a huge fat guy, must have been around 300# +

So this guy was a coke dealer and he had an apt in the gym & he'd get coke sluts to bang him in the gym in his apt

Sad but true

Thanks

oh man unbelievable... so in which state does these things happened , Cali?

Thanks

Everywhere, That happened to be in Boston

Thanks

Women are easily attracted to large stacks of cash or something illegal. Cannabis, cocaine, whatever, if it is illegal it is "cool."

Thanks

Perhaps you are shopping for Kobe beef at the local butcher... To get the finest beef you have to shop the finest stores.

Thanks

Back when I was an undergrad the best party's were at the local all girls college

Thanks

Kore's Hint

Its not about being black, Im black,I know how to dance, and an always left with hot women and went to quiet after parties afterwards and got rejected It would of felt better at the time if I was high, but it all comes down too balls with some women go dance up on them from behind and dont even look at their face when they turn around to see whos grinding upon them while there poppin or should I say booty shaking I do it all the time the hardest part is running game at the after party youre all tired and sluggish + tipsey or should I say drunk, if you can do that you should be a master pua I would value you more than mystery just take this advice video record it and post it....Trust me you will never get turned down, just know when to stop dancing to talk to her...