A3 Question:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: A3 Question:

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Even if you have done qualifying and she have legitimately earned your IOI, do you have to turn the "hard to get script" off?, I mean do you need to be "equal" with her? Do you have to show that she have won you already?

    Or you should forever control the frame and hoop that you are the prize? Meaning, you haven't still consider her as a potential romantic partner.

    If it is, then do you have to play it even in the comfort and seduction stages?

    I worry that I will became a social robot if I will continue to play games and frame..

    Please Enlighten. Tnx.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Things become different once you're in the comfort building phase.

    Instead of busting her back when she busts you, you just freeze her out.

    Negs and cockiness are not meant to be done forever.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    How about the frame and hoops? Do you still have to control the frame and hoops in the comfort phase?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Quote Originally Posted by Developing Alpha View Post
    How about the frame and hoops? Do you still have to control the frame and hoops in the comfort phase?
    Yes and no. In comfort you guys are of equal value and are already both attracted to each other and are enjoying each other's company. It's best if you guys vibe off of each other. As far as hoops, you are throwing them each time you ask a question to get to know her more and same with you. You guys are jumping through each other's hoops in order to get better aquainted. This is a natural and crucial step in starting relationships. By trying to control the frame the whole time she will begin to see you as controlling which is bad...obviously. Controling the frame is more important in the A phases but not so much in comfort, unless another guy interrupts you.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Quote Originally Posted by Developing Alpha View Post
    How about the frame and hoops? Do you still have to control the frame and hoops in the comfort phase?
    You should be owning the frame from meet to sex. You're the man.

    When it comes to hoops, that depends. The higher compliance threshold you have built with her, the more she'll comply with anything.

    You should atleast reach a level of compliance where she'd suck your dick when you say so (as long as logistics permit her to do so of course. )


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick69 View Post
    Yes and no. In comfort you guys are of equal value and are already both attracted to each other and are enjoying each other's company. It's best if you guys vibe off of each other. As far as hoops, you are throwing them each time you ask a question to get to know her more and same with you. You guys are jumping through each other's hoops in order to get better aquainted. This is a natural and crucial step in starting relationships. By trying to control the frame the whole time she will begin to see you as controlling which is bad...obviously. Controling the frame is more important in the A phases but not so much in comfort, unless another guy interrupts you.
    I worry that if you'll try to lower your frame, she will lose attraction for you because your value will be diminished. Also, buy jumping into their hoops, I worry that they will see through you and concludes that you are after her. By conveying that you are willing to cooperate and care for her, the frame is reverted to which is "she is the prize". By giving her the slightest "hint" that she can have you, she will lose interest and move on into greener pastures.

    I've read from mystery's book in the last minute resistance S2, He told that "it is important that she is winning you over". Meaning winning only, but not that she have won you over. Meaning the bait is still there.

    Correct me If I'm wrong. Tnx.

    Please Enlighten...Thnx


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Guys, please answer my question, this is happening to me right now, I need some urgent answers ASAP. I am already in the comfort phase but I am hesitant to give up the frame that I am the prize or at least, to be equal with her, Well, this is my feeling only, I need your advice. Tnx.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9,827
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    You do have to "drop the script" in comfort phase and be yourself - your BEST self, always. Equal value is perfect - mutual appreciation and enjoyment of each other. You can continue to periodically DHV within comfort. It is actually very natural to cycle back and forth between A2-->A3-->C1 and back to A2 in conversation. But you also want to go deeper than that, really build connection and trust and intimacy.

    You are always the prize, but remember, in qualification you have to show some male-to-female interest, and should let her know somehow that you DO intend to take this further because she has met your standards.

    In comfort, you should be mutually compliant, mutually jumping through each others hoops - it is only this way that kino escalation and true intimacy can occur. So in other words, maintain your value, but acknowledge and respect hers at the same time. This is a very mature, alpha frame that you will both benefit from.

    This is about enjoying each other and taking it as far as possible. You are allowing her into your awesome reality, but you are also beginning to share it, to share a mutual frame together. Don't fear rejection, don't be distant or hold onto your frame with a death grip - it will subcommunicate insecurity. Rather, be in the moment and enjoy it WITH her. Be aware of all that you have to offer her, and in turn be open to accept what she can give to you. Does this make sense?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Quote Originally Posted by azazels_wolf View Post
    You do have to "drop the script" in comfort phase and be yourself - your BEST self, always. Equal value is perfect - mutual appreciation and enjoyment of each other. You can continue to periodically DHV within comfort. It is actually very natural to cycle back and forth between A2-->A3-->C1 and back to A2 in conversation. But you also want to go deeper than that, really build connection and trust and intimacy.

    You are always the prize, but remember, in qualification you have to show some male-to-female interest, and should let her know somehow that you DO intend to take this further because she has met your standards.

    In comfort, you should be mutually compliant, mutually jumping through each others hoops - it is only this way that kino escalation and true intimacy can occur. So in other words, maintain your value, but acknowledge and respect hers at the same time. This is a very mature, alpha frame that you will both benefit from.

    This is about enjoying each other and taking it as far as possible. You are allowing her into your awesome reality, but you are also beginning to share it, to share a mutual frame together. Don't fear rejection, don't be distant or hold onto your frame with a death grip - it will subcommunicate insecurity. Rather, be in the moment and enjoy it WITH her. Be aware of all that you have to offer her, and in turn be open to accept what she can give to you. Does this make sense?
    Do I have to convey that she have won me? I worry that by being equal to her, that will revert the power to her since she already have you. (which I think is because of the social upbringing that the man should chase the girl) Also, by knowing that she has you, that will trigger again her anti-slut defense and she will be watchful about your moves if you are trying to get into her pants.

    She is now the one will decide whether she will be having sex with you or not. Since she is validated and there is no more bait.



    This is my basis: Words from Mystery.

    A woman will almost always choose the man with higher value and a stronger frame, and she will do it with little regard or loyalty to the fun little connection she had previously enjoyed with you. This may be true even if you are her boyfriend.

    My Interpretation was, you must hold your frame until sex because like mystery said, even if you are her boyfriend, (which in my case is I am not yet her boyfriend) she will ditch you for another guy who has a higher frame.


    A woman will definitely test for congruence. If she can easily impose her frame over yours, it is a serious demonstration of lower value on your part. In fact, this DLV will most likely wreck any chances you had with her for sex.

    My interpretation was, you must hold your frame until sex.

    Please enlighten me more.. Tnx!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A3 Question:

    Quote Originally Posted by Developing Alpha View Post
    Do I have to convey that she have won me? I worry that by being equal to her, that will revert the power to her since she already have you. (which I think is because of the social upbringing that the man should chase the girl) Also, by knowing that she has you, that will trigger again her anti-slut defense and she will be watchful about your moves if you are trying to get into her pants.

    She is now the one will decide whether she will be having sex with you or not. Since she is validated and there is no more bait.



    This is my basis: Words from Mystery.

    A woman will almost always choose the man with higher value and a stronger frame, and she will do it with little regard or loyalty to the fun little connection she had previously enjoyed with you. This may be true even if you are her boyfriend.

    My Interpretation was, you must hold your frame until sex because like mystery said, even if you are her boyfriend, (which in my case is I am not yet her boyfriend) she will ditch you for another guy who has a higher frame.


    A woman will definitely test for congruence. If she can easily impose her frame over yours, it is a serious demonstration of lower value on your part. In fact, this DLV will most likely wreck any chances you had with her for sex.

    My interpretation was, you must hold your frame until sex.

    Please enlighten me more.. Tnx!
    You need some clarifying with this thing.

    First of all, you're right. Your frame must always be stronger. Never let her lead. YOU LEAD.

    I'm just wondering where the hell you got the idea that qualifying her will "revert" the power to her.

    This is not a form of chumpness. It's a part of the process. In A3, you qualify. Screen her. In fact, this is a NECESSITY. By screening her, you are practically showing her that you are the prize.

    lol. I just think you got a little confused. Keep reading.

    I know. It's tough to comprehend everything about the Mystery Method in just a few reads. It takes alot mentally. It's like calculus.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register