Shark tooth necklace
    Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

Hey everyone,

So I got this crazy peacocking idea.. check it out. Last year I went shark diving in a steel cage, and got a shark's tooth as a souvenir (about an inch long). I have this idea to make a necklace out of it, and then use it as a peacocking item :-)

My question is - what kind of a chain should I get for it? Would it look good on a gold or silver chain, or maybe some leather "tough looking" cord?

My style is usually a dress shirt with jeans.. What do you think?

Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

I would def go w/ the dark or maybe even light leather look. I think a gold chain would look tacky and a silver chain is usually smooth but not w/ a sharks tooth. You wanna stick with the natural look as it is a sharks tooth. I vote for leather. And yeah thats an awesome idea btw. Maybe wear your shirt open a little and have the necklace dangle down and then build a DHV story around that piece. good luck!

Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

I have a megaladon tooth necklace. Its about the size of the palm of my hand. Women ask me why I wear it and I respond "I am compensating for something."It works grat becasue they assume I mean penis size and when they respond, no matter what they say it will be attached to that thought. Then I can ast offended and say "I was refering to X' what the heck are you talking about. When expain "penis" you can milk IODs for the longest time and have fun with her too.

Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

saying you are compensating in a funny tone doesn't imply you have a small penis. It shows you have confidence and that you must actually be big. What small guy would admit that he is really small to a HB

Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

Quote Originally Posted by KiNG E View Post
    saying you are compensating in a funny tone doesn't imply you have a small penis. It shows you have confidence and that you must actually be big. What small guy would admit that he is really small to a HB
    I never say I am compensating for a small penis. I say I am compensating for "Something" When the girls alludes to penis size, I am like "I was talking about being fashioned challenged" ... what the heck are you talking about. Once she brings up the penis, I can go "What kind of girl bring up penis size with a guy she just met. As long as you have fun with it, and use it to disqualify her, she'll take the hook. Plus since she cracked open the sexuality door you can gently push it fully open.

BTW A Rolex is good for peacocking.

11.9%AFC Guest

Shark tooth necklace

Or you can buy a fake shark tooth necklace from pretty much any clothing store.

Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

I say go for it oligarch.
    A leather cord or a silver one would work fine for it. It's great to have since when girls ask why you are wearing it, you can then told the story of how you get into shark diving etc.

Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

kingy, is this what you meant by zip necklace?

http://www.oyemodern.com/necklaces/z.../prod_319.html

what is a key necklace?

Thanks

Shark tooth necklace

The sharks tooth should go with a leather cord, or at least a dark one. I personally would go to one of those mystic items stores and get some of those necklaces that are meant to bring prosperity, health, sexual prowess, or other such things. that is always a good conversational topic