My thoughts on female game - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

My thoughts on female game

I wouldn't want it any other way.

If women didn't continue to be women and men didn't continue to be men (by 'be' i mean natural, evolutional behaviour), life/humanity just wouldn't work.

Without AFC's there would be no PUA's/Alpha Males. We rely on the presence of AFC's to enable us to stand out and become centre of attraction and attention.

Imagine going to a club tomorrow night and girls (on their own) are approaching guys, girls are performing magic tricks for the guys, the dancefloor is full of guys and the girls are standing around staring and grinning at them.

would this not freak the shit out of you?

If its not broken...don't fix it.

Its just human and animal nature, nothing we do or say can change it.

Thanks

Amber, too bad for you I don't do online relationships.

Rance, guys aren't attracted by that stuff, in a relationship way. Women are at the clubs trying to entice us by dressing provacatively and doing eye-glances, and other stuff that attracts us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Nectar View Post
    Sincerelee, I'm down with Quantim physics....man that's fun...also UFO's and Ghosts. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm dead serious.
    UFOs, ghosts, or anything involving the supernatural fall squarely under the category of DLVs in the eyes of intelligent men. Just trying to be helpful.

Thanks

ChE, either you just insinuated that anyone who is a religious man, or accepts ideas of the supernatural as unintelligent, or you are unaware that religious men value like minded women very highly.

When people accept things that I do not, I just assume they have not had enough information on the subject...not that they are unintelligent.

As for believing in the supernatural, it takes an intelligent person to recognize he cannot know everythign there is to know, thus leaves the possibility that what is considered supernatural today is tomorrow's natural. For instance, lightning was once thought of as the supernatural javelins of the gods being thrown to the earth.

It didn't mean lightning was not real. It meant that the understanding of it was not complete.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChE View Post
    You're looking at it from your own point of view. You find interesting things to talk about with women. You're talking about your own personal preferences. I'm speaking not from my own experience, but from what I've observed in others. I'm talking about the overall trend. Men find women boring. If a woman wants to game a man, she's going to need to learn to add value in ways others can't. Are there exceptions? Of course there are.

The primary reason PUAs find intellectual stimulation from conversing with women is because they are playing a game. They enjoy flipping the correct switches and getting the responses they want.
    Good point.

Although you'd have to consider the possibility that these women aren't opening interesting topics with these men because the investment would not be worth the effort.
    Perhaps its most men who lack the ability to ignite the spark that has women wanting to discuss the abnormal.

Then the question is, why do women need a spark to open an intelligent conversation?
    For all the same reasons we do.

Haven't you ever been talking with someone you aren't very interested in, replying to them in only one word responses?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChE View Post
    UFOs, ghosts, or anything involving the supernatural fall squarely under the category of DLVs in the eyes of intelligent men. Just trying to be helpful.
    But you see, discussing the ideas revolving around these topics do make for intelligent conversation. If your discussing new ideas, in elaboration on an already existing core topic, its still marked as an intelligent thought. Discussing the unknown is more compelling than the past.

A DLV would be for example :

Me - 2 + 2 = 4

Her - No, its 5.

Blatently disreguarding fact is unintelligent. Expanting on existing ideas I think would consititute intelligence to a degree beyond gossip, or LA's newest star.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sincerelee View Post
    ChE, either you just insinuated that anyone who is a religious man, or accepts ideas of the supernatural as unintelligent, or you are unaware that religious men value like minded women very highly.

When people accept things that I do not, I just assume they have not had enough information on the subject...not that they are unintelligent.

As for believing in the supernatural, it takes an intelligent person to recognize he cannot know everythign there is to know, thus leaves the possibility that what is considered supernatural today is tomorrow's natural. For instance, lightning was once thought of as the supernatural javelins of the gods being thrown to the earth.

It didn't mean lightning was not real. It meant that the understanding of it was not complete.
    Virtually all intelligent people I know do not believe in the supernatural. Period. By supernatural I mean UFOs, mind reading, ghosts, magic, etc. I consider religion a different subject alltogether, since while I don't consider it consitent with rational thought, I've known many people, much smarter than I, who do. And there's already an atheist topic in the fight club section, so let's stay of that one.

Thanks

Big Johnson,

You make some good points.

My point is that the general consensus among high value men is that women can't maintain an intelligent conversation about the topics that interest them. I'm perfectly happy with my own interactions with women. I didn't post with the intention of filling some need in my own life, other than to make a point that I hadn't heard made, and to (hopefully) help some women out.

Thanks

ChE, many religions require an acceptance of ghosts...such as Native American religions. Some belive in UFOs...which technically is any object that is really flying but is not as yet identified.

As for mind reading, even though I am a strong Christian, or because I am a strong Christian, I recognize that the mind is an incredible tool that probably has abilities we do not yet know enough about. So, mental feats are possible. Unfortunately, the charlatans dominate through understanding human psychology.

As for magic, that can cover a lot of things. I know martial arts masters who can do amazing feats that one could only attribute to magic.

My IQ is around 157. I read science books for fun. I do sodokus in my sleep.

But, I agree, let's not go further so we stay out of fight club.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sincerelee View Post
    My IQ is around 157. I read science books for fun. I do sodokus in my sleep.
    This is a logical fallacy. You make an argument by asserting facts. I shouldn't believe you because you are smarter than me, I should believe you because you've presented evidence that supports your position.

Addressing the other point, there are exceptions to every rule. There might be high value men who don't think talk of the supernatural is stupid. But the overwhelming majority do.

There might be women with bad breath fetishes. I'm going to go ahead and brush my teeth.