journey to building wings

I went out alone tonight and i actually had a lot of fun,even by myself. Honestly, i wasn't alone for long because i approached this 2 set: i opened,dhv'd,qualified them, one gave me shit and i negged her lol. I hooked this set very well and we all ended up going out together and having a lot of fun. My social proof was through the roof and women were literally trying to pull me away from each other lol. i had a lot of fun tonight. wow!

Nice, brother.

I've gone out a few times by myself simply because when I moved to my city I didn't know anyone. I've actually told some buddies about this that lived far away and they thought it was weird that I went out by myself. But it's like... okay well I don't fucking know anybody so how else am I going to meet people? Girls or guys.

I ended up meeting 2 girls one night and we hung out. One actually paid for me to get into the club. They thought it was a little strange that I was alone but I told them I was new and they understood. One of them wanted to have sex but she was meh hb6.5. I decided not to Still had a great night though.

Cheers, brother

wow, that's so crazy it doens't bother me any. It's not impossible to meet 2 women and bounce them to the next venue and now you have social proof. I like going out by myself sometimes man...

a look back

hello, everyone. I'm not a master pua (yet) but this has been an incredible journey and i really mean that. When i look back i have consistently reached new heights and in the past have failed to reward myself of this or to take the time out to truly thing about what i've accomplished. i had the opportunity to work with some great coaches who pushed me to new heights in my game but also in my life and i am forever greatful to them all. i am truly honored,humbled,enlightened, and privielaged to be on such a journey thank you all for everything you have done for me!!!!!!!