Thread: Sexy Cougar

Sexy Cougar

so, i met a sexy cougar the other day and i have to say she's really sexy. I opened and the rolled off and she re initiated the conversation. Right after she initiated the conversation i started to dhv. She was already into me and i qualified her after this. She was very reciprocal and i liked her a lot. I waled her to her car and i really felt the sexual tension between the 2 of us. We talked by her car for about 30 minutes, and yes i was kino escalating on her. The only obstacle was that she had to go to work in a few hours. We exchanged numbers and talked for a little while longer and i was building some more comfort. After this interaction we parted ways and talked on the phone that same night. This whole set was a breeze do to the fact that when i opened she was already attracted to me. Do not be fooled though, i'm still going to take this window of opportunity and do something massive with it =_

Great story brother. I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes. How did you go about dhv?

When i was walking her to her car i was telling a dhv story. I was stacking alot of material.