Dancing Sets Case

Hi guys!

So, this Firday and Saturday I went out. Here in South America, basically the whole club is dancing, and none is just like talking or something like that. The thing is that a lot of sets give me the eye (like staring at me) but I get the doubt of approach to ask them to dance or run the routines, ignoring the fact that they are dancing (which is very hard bc the music is loud). What should I do??

Thank you,

E.C.

If the music is that loud you could always do dance floor game. Or opt for the option to go in the more quiet areas away from the speakers. Also, you want to keep your routines calibrated to your environment.

Thanks a lot for the reply!

There are not much of quiet are... that´s the thing... Sometimes when I girl look at me and then I ask her to dance, she give's some excuse and that lower my value... that's the thing... I'll this friday though!

Dancing sets-------That's what I meant by dance floor game. Here try this and tell me how it works for you: dance and vibe with everybody in your targets eye view, fat women,guys,hot women, old women, etc. then, when you get around to dancing with your target escalated ((((((((((((slightly)))))))) then back off and dance with everyone else. Each time you come back to your target escalate more and more every time you come back to her, then one thing led to another and now she's grinding on you and things are getting sexual.

Omg Cassadon! That's amazing!! Thank you very much!!

Btw, I have a question for you... have you had a 10 so far?? how are you doing?

yes, I have had a few 10's I would say about 5 so far. I've been in the game (officially) for about 1 year so far. I've had a lot of women so far though.

That's amazing! Ive been in the game for 2 months or so and I havent had a 10 but still trying.. Im studying the dance floor game a lot.

It's very interesting to see yourself getting further and further in the game lol. Have you tried what I suggested?