March 16th Alone Club Experience

Hi Guys,

So I went to the club alone again. The club was very crowded and messy, so I could
    not open groups by that time. I standed at the bar again and open a few sets.

I went out, to the terrace and got eye contact with a girl that was in a group. I did not open but I just read something in MM. When someone is in a group in a club, looking around the place and not the group, is because that person is waiting for something cool to happen and that's not something that creates value. Nevertheless, Mystery pointed that to us, ppl who are learning the game. But what I learned is that girls (hot or not) do the same thing. They do it unconsciously. So, from that experience, when you see that happens, is a good time to open the group. I'll put that in practice and let you guys know.

Bests,

Eduardo Carrera

You're taking strides ahead man. Just keep going man, you'll get your payoff. I'm a little shocked at what I've been accomplishing lately, it's crazy because I never knew that some of these things were possible lol.

Thank you! Though it's too hard to find 10 here, Im still having fun. And got 2 pivots for next club times

exactly and they'll help you out as well.

I made my first pivot mistke man... I went with them and we were dancing in group. So there was this cute blond (my type) in a near group... she was looking.. but it was like did not reaction. I ended up getting approached by a girl (not my type, but nice body though) which I put in the friend zone to try pivoting with her. But, Ive been texting with her, and she just dont talk anymore. Maybe I blow it?... Idk.. I'm really starting to like get girls in the friend zone... it's like I don't any preasure and they get shields down and more attracted.

Ultimately you're going to have to ask for what you want and go direct man. Pivots are good but if you stay indirect and don't go for what you truly want you'll be in the friend zone forever and it'll be hard to get out lol. Now, if you're in the friend zone and you start a jealousy plot line that would help you out man, but in general you want to go for what you want, instead of some under the radar tactic that'll keep you where you are. On a side note:if you're genuinely not interested in these pivots at all good job man, they'll definitely give you a leg up infield.