Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i got a phone number last night, but... i've a question

Ok guys last night i was at a dinner party at a university residence. Russian Girl.
    very shy girl. Ok after the chipchat, "what are you studing; where are you from" I used my opener: " can i have your opinion on something? there's my friend of mine that is dating this girl, but she doesn't allow him to talk with is Ex girlfriend; what do you think about it" and we start to talk. after a while i asked her: what would it take to you to break up with a man?" the answer? i don't wanna talk about that now!

yes!! and i start to talk to her abuot body lenguage, and i started to "read her"; Some ESP. and it was going great! suddenly another dude showed up and star to talk to her!
    I stand up and in the smoking room and light myself a cigarette. 30s later she was next to me after another few ESP i took of ! she said bay, and i went "hey this is end? like this? ok my heart is breaking but.. ok ! and she gave me her number!

My question is: did that was to much? i pushed to hard for her number?
    and what i do now? should i call her? text her, wait for her to tex me?

Thank you

i would say that it's possible that what you did could come of ass try hard brother. Also, when you number close you want to always make it about an event that you have in mind never about the number itself; this is because if it's about an event it seems like less of a big deal to her. Good luck

thanks bro that was a good advaice ! listen, probably i made another mistake. i Texted her this morning and after a little bit of small talk, i told her then maybe we can go out for a cofee one of this days and she said "sure we can met someday". but i'm startng to think that's never gonna happend

We all make mistakes man. Also, when you ask her out make sure it's an event that she would want to go to anyway. For instance, if she LOVES the artist beyonce and you just happen to have an extra ticket you can say something like,"me and some friends were actually going to a beyonce concert you should come" in this instance she would want to go regardless of you, that's how you always want to set up your interactions. It doesn't have to all ways be so big but you get the point. LOL, maybe she's in love with cheese cake and you know it, you can say something along the lines of,"you know some friends and i are going to the best cheese cake factory in America, the cheese cake over there is awesome and we get to tour the whole building, come along" make sense?

I'm from Italy bro! but yeah, make sanse actually thank you. how long you are in this kind of stuff?

ook nice. I've only been in for about a little over a year now man.

Oh noce ! Of you come again let me know and we'll go game togheter!

The russian chick has a boyfriend and She didn't mantion when we met! Good sign?

that's a really good sign man, it means she was hiding it from you... but why????????? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cassadon View Post
    that's a really good sign man, it means she was hiding it from you... but why????????? lol
    Don't know

I texted her few weeks ago for a coffe and she anwserd the next day saing "maybe another day" and said "ok, we will meet when you will trust me"

She anwsered "nooo, i'm just Busy this week ! I heared of a nice place, do you know? "

I said no, but ok see you!

Until today not i sign ! What do i do! I don't wanna come out needy and text her again! I'm not that kind of guy! Should i leave her alone?

Actually from what you told me it does seem she's somewhat interested. In general, when you invite a woman out you want it to be for something exciting that she would want to do regardless of.. for example: let's say she (((((((((absolutely loves fashion))))))))))) you could say,"hey, me and some friends are going to a fashion show next week and (famous designer) will be there, come along" does that make sense?? Disclaimer: the even doesn't always have to be this grand, I was just giving you a solid example to hit this point home....