Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Night 29

Approaches: 10

Kiss Closes: 1

Tonight was probably my most solid night of game so far.

I hooked almost every set with my routine set, and almost every set lasted like 20 minutes. Just DHV story after story after story.

I isolated 3 different girls. Not really sure if the isolation was luck or skill, because I didn't do much different, but my delivery and vibe were on point so that might be part of it.

End up getting a few solid numbers (texted back) and made out with a girl.

Thoughts and Sticking Points

1. Ok, so my open/transitions/DHV stories are killin it. But the interactions are still a bit "nicey nice". Need to figure out how to add negs/teasing ext in there to really pump the buying temperature.

2. My isolations happened when I really just went for it. "Hey, come check out the pool area with me". But again, not sure if it was luck of the numbers that they weren't like "no I have to stay with my friends" or if it was because my delivery was rock solid that night.

-The Machine

Total Approaches: 1,095 of 2,000

Night 30

Approaches: 18

Kiss Closes: 3

Great night tonight! Had a friend (girl) in town and my non-pickup friend went out with us as well.

I got drunk, and my routines were hittin hard, even harder than usual because my state was great because I was a bit drunk. Escalated quickly for makeouts.

It was also cool just going out and being able to makeout with these girls with my friends right there. It really makes you feel like the MAN haha.

Anyway, I just wrote like 4 of these, so not going to go super deep into it. Things have been going well, but I really want to get back into setting specific goals for the night and really focusing on one thing or another.

Till next time..

-The Machine

Total Approaches: 1,113 of 2,000

Night 31

Approaches: 12

A little tired and hung over today, but went out anyway.

I wasn't hooking as well as I normally do, but when I do hook, I have a TON of shit to say. I've been working on my stories/routines in the mirror, so it's nice never really running out of shit to say. Like, I'll be 10 minutes into the set and just be scanning my brain for another routine, think of one, and just go with it. I realized once you have a set hooked, a lot of times you can just stack a routine without even a real transition. Just say "that reminds me" and go into it, even if the last conversation element had nothing to do with it.

Thoughts and Sticking Points

1. The later it gets, the more high energy you have to be. I went through a stretch in the night where I couldn't get sets to open because it was too late and I wasn't going in strong.

2. I have a TON of stories, but need to work on implementing other types of routines into my arsonal.

Got my bootcamp coming up in a week, so I'm really hoping that's going to give my game a good boost.

Till next time...

-The Machine

Total Approaches: 1,125 of 2,000

Hey man i was today sarge and... AA kill me I was practice too late coze 30 min before I go to club (50 miles by car so i practice in my car too) two openers direct and indirect.

I have too small doses of sarge/practice. I MUST MAN DO SOMETHING WITH ME I CAN'T OPEN!!! (i plan just like you 7 day go sarge a week//////// or minimum four -coze i have too small progres i once try open direct today but it was too laud there dance floor is truly a trap )and this situation is repeated over and over again sick!. So i must do something different.=OPEN THE FUCKIN SET.

I trow into trash my one opener coze i must know what i will be used one only one. I'm ready even kill this opener used over and over again, today i was thinking direct or indirect and i was in dilemma.

I time ago i was having something like "better man" in my phone from Neil Strauss the mission to do I was doing it but i was give up i was angry that i don't have more material so i was open and go with this to nowhere but now i have beautiful stack but most important thing i cant OPEN and this stack its big so I don't remember them all only beginning. Time is passing and i sit in this same position now i regret i don't do this missions it was great thing.

I was thinking myself man i want be rejected COZE I'M REJECTING myself even before she rejected ITS HORRIBLE, i have today like situation that siting two set ALL HB giving me invitation by Waving hands i was not sure that its for me at first but when i look again this HB's do it again and again so I WAS DOING WHAT I ALWAYS DO, IGNORE IT AND DON'T LOOK AT ALL i was so scared like always i dont know man whats is wrong with me i so scared HB's I think this is brutal truth for now i lock in my fears but i must do something with it i thing even bootcamp dont help me coze i was in one and when it occur i was opening doing A2 but this was very basic again i was angry that they give me so small portion of canned material and it was so basic that even "the better man" app was better. BC occur i was doing great in BC . I go home and start working on stack it was hard like hell but I make it, I have it, and i'm for now in rabbit hole with AA complete paralysis me.

For me its serious thing i can do it everthing repair a car do/learn complicatedly things, even start my own business and a CAN'T fucken open HB's its hurt like hell, I must seriously do something with it!!!!.

I'm very jealous at your 1.125 of approaches when did you start doing this thing i mean when it was your first set I mean in this year or 2016???

I forgot this two(Waving hands) HB give me today very near proximity in dance floor later and AI but in this position i was trying say direct opener and this maybe was even a 5-minutes and i don't. There was laud but what was my problem??? WHY I SHUT MYSELF BEFORE SHE SHUT ME or maybe she will not shut me and this can be a big surprise i will never know I'm so angry at myself.
    I KNOW WHAT TO DO IT AND I DON'T DO IT.

XsPoison

Last edited by XsPoison; 03-26-2017 at 06:00 AM.