Should I do something or let it go

Hello, I will be glad to hear your advice on what should I do in such situation or what did you do in a similar one. I started going out with one girl.( I've know her for two years , because she is from my class , but she was in a serious relationship.. But before some months they broke up ) We 've been out several times, but I have not kissed her yet, because she seemed kinda confused. It was clear that she had something for me, but I felt that something is not right. One day she asked me out , but I couldn't go and the day after that I went to the park and so her with her ex, they weren't doing anything, but still it has to mean something. I guess she saw me first and tried to avoid me, but eventually we met and she was pretty uncomfortable. Afterwards I have not tried to reach her, but she hasn't either. When I wrote that the situation looks pretty clear for me, but I want to hear other opinions. I am not
    Sorry for my grammar and thank you for your time .

Quote Originally Posted by keepitcool View Post
    Hello, I will be glad to hear your advice on what should I do in such situation or what did you do in a similar one. I started going out with one girl.( I've know her for two years , because she is from my class , but she was in a serious relationship.. But before some months they broke up ) We 've been out several times, but I have not kissed her yet, because she seemed kinda confused. It was clear that she had something for me, but I felt that something is not right. One day she asked me out , but I couldn't go and the day after that I went to the park and so her with her ex, they weren't doing anything, but still it has to mean something. I guess she saw me first and tried to avoid me, but eventually we met and she was pretty uncomfortable. Afterwards I have not tried to reach her, but she hasn't either. When I wrote that the situation looks pretty clear for me, but I want to hear other opinions. I am not
    Sorry for my grammar and thank you for your time .
    Hi Keepitcool,

I can imagine what you are going through and sucks... I think the following: 1. She still have feelings for her bf. 2. She appreciates you. 3. You must READ her BODY LANGUAGE carefully, next time you are with her. If I were you, I would ask her out, see how it goes from there... if it's going nice, keep seeing her (play your game a bit... Nags, ESP, games, ask her most valuable qualities). Then, you have to see if you kiss her or tell her to move things to other level. What I can say (from my own experience) is to never take a bad attitude face from her, without any reason...

I really hope this helps even a liitle.

My bests to you,

Eduardo Carrera

I would first look at why is it that she's uncomfortable with you. Try to find the root of those feelings with her. Also, it's not generally a good idea to go on too long without escalating. You should be escalating from day one in every way;sexually,physically,kino,etc. but make sure you are calibrated with this approach.

OK , thank you guys I appreciate that. I know it is better to escalate early , but I still have problems with that. For example in this case I am thinking that if something goes wrong (For example I dont read the signal right), afterwards it would be strage and again after iI write that I can see that it sounds kinda stupid haha , but still that the stuff going through my mind. How did you guys get over that ?

you can get over it by not being outcome dependent, in other words stop caring so much if the sets work and be more focused on learning. Easier said than done lol

if you have any questions at all for me post them to this post A-challenge-to-the-community. so ill know exactly where to go.