Should I do something or let it go

Hello, I will be glad to hear your advice on what should I do in such situation or what did you do in a similar one. I started going out with one girl.( I've know her for two years , because she is from my class , but she was in a serious relationship.. But before some months they broke up ) We 've been out several times, but I have not kissed her yet, because she seemed kinda confused. It was clear that she had something for me, but I felt that something is not right. One day she asked me out , but I couldn't go and the day after that I went to the park and so her with her ex, they weren't doing anything, but still it has to mean something. I guess she saw me first and tried to avoid me, but eventually we met and she was pretty uncomfortable. Afterwards I have not tried to reach her, but she hasn't either. When I wrote that the situation looks pretty clear for me, but I want to hear other opinions. I am not
    Sorry for my grammar and thank you for your time .

Quote Originally Posted by keepitcool View Post
    Hello, I will be glad to hear your advice on what should I do in such situation or what did you do in a similar one. I started going out with one girl.( I've know her for two years , because she is from my class , but she was in a serious relationship.. But before some months they broke up ) We 've been out several times, but I have not kissed her yet, because she seemed kinda confused. It was clear that she had something for me, but I felt that something is not right. One day she asked me out , but I couldn't go and the day after that I went to the park and so her with her ex, they weren't doing anything, but still it has to mean something. I guess she saw me first and tried to avoid me, but eventually we met and she was pretty uncomfortable. Afterwards I have not tried to reach her, but she hasn't either. When I wrote that the situation looks pretty clear for me, but I want to hear other opinions. I am not
    Sorry for my grammar and thank you for your time .
    Hi Keepitcool,

I can imagine what you are going through and sucks... I think the following: 1. She still have feelings for her bf. 2. She appreciates you. 3. You must READ her BODY LANGUAGE carefully, next time you are with her. If I were you, I would ask her out, see how it goes from there... if it's going nice, keep seeing her (play your game a bit... Nags, ESP, games, ask her most valuable qualities). Then, you have to see if you kiss her or tell her to move things to other level. What I can say (from my own experience) is to never take a bad attitude face from her, without any reason...

I really hope this helps even a liitle.

My bests to you,

Eduardo Carrera

I would first look at why is it that she's uncomfortable with you. Try to find the root of those feelings with her. Also, it's not generally a good idea to go on too long without escalating. You should be escalating from day one in every way;sexually,physically,kino,etc. but make sure you are calibrated with this approach.

OK , thank you guys I appreciate that. I know it is better to escalate early , but I still have problems with that. For example in this case I am thinking that if something goes wrong (For example I dont read the signal right), afterwards it would be strage and again after iI write that I can see that it sounds kinda stupid haha , but still that the stuff going through my mind. How did you guys get over that ?