The pain of discipline or the pain of regret – which will you choose?

Ive reached a standstill in my personal development when it comes to pick up. Ive started a new job and got into a new stage in my carrer – very excited about that.

I live in a small town and now works in one of the two malls in the city. Its not a big place to begin with so i cant really run routines with warm ups anymore. One fear is that it will get back to my boss and effect my livelihood.

This has lead my to a new conclusion – rather than trying to go out and open 3 days a week, im starting to build a new social cirle and becoming more outgoing during these events.

Its funny, my new years resolution is to have more people in my life. Once I verbalized this – i suddenly had 3 invitations to diff social events.

I couldnt believe it. Its like all it took was for me to be open and inviting. I changed my mindset and started focusing more on what I wanted. Its like my brain just went for a search and found it.

As of right now – i feel that i am missing something. I have goals in all areas in life – financial, carrer and personal life. I need some stimulus and a challenge. Just one thing that will push me out of my comfort zone, once i get it in a routine itll be easier to continue.

This was my question for tonights VIP session with the coaches.

Together we found a middle ground. I can still go to those places but be social in general. I dont need to run routines but can just open someone up that I happen to run into. As a warm up I can talk to store clerks, staff, whoever is around.

I need to find and create network opportunities. An approach can just be social, its just in my head that it has to be pick up. I can talk to anyone, its only PU if im attracted to them.

Another great advice was to find one social place, like a bar or a restaurant, and start going there regulgarly. Then theyll get to know me and as im talking to the staff others will observe this. I will create a VIP persona which makes it easier to transform from talking to staff to engaging other customers. This will make it seem as my social interactions are natural and effortless.

There is a certain amount of anxiety connected to this but like Jamie said, there is no painfree life. You will either have to live with the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.

Which will you choose?

its funny how that works

when you ask yourself high quality questions, you mind 'magically' finds high quality solutions

I am not suprised that this is your experience, its like you are being welcomed to the next level

looking forward to hearing more on the next VIP call

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    “As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of one’s original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.” - also....Mr. Bruce Lee