Actor from Los Angeles

Hello, everyone. I came here from "The Game" by Neil Strauss. I realized that while I have okay game (number closed many clients from my day job, but rarely contact them later), I know that I could have super tight game.

It's kinda weird entering myself into the PUA community. But I want to be the Alpha Male I think I am. Talking to women is easy. But I ask too many questions. Maybe it's a good thing I don't run out of things to say though haha...anyway, I'll be checking up with this forum a lot in the future! It's about time to start getting ahead in life. It's time to pick up chicks!

A little bit more about myself (moved to mobile.) I'm talking to a girl. To me, she's about a 6. We're FWB. But I don't want to just rely on her when I need to get my dick wet. Im called a player at work because it just seems like I number-close a bunch of women.

My day job is a mover for a full-service storage company so I'm constantly talking to women and getting to learn more about them. I've since been starting to implement some things from "The Game" though, which has been leading to learning more things about women and building rapport with them. Laughing, etc etc. If I feel like it's a go, I'll go for the number-close. Rarely do I get turned down. But everything afterwards is where I fuck up. I rarely contact them, and if I do, I rarely get a response.

So that's why I'm here. I need to tighten up my game for what comes after the number-close. It's good to note, that the FWB I'm currently with, I ended up number-closing her, then the kiss-close, then the fuck-close. Now I'm showing her the ways of anal

Forger,
    I get such a AA meeting vibe from your message, "It's kinda weird entering myself into the PUA community, [I have taken the oath of the PUA]"
    *puts hand over a copy of "The Game"*

It's perfectly OK to want to get better with women. Biggest thing, have fun with it. Have fun with the whole process. You might not be able to control the circumstances, but you can control the way you handle them. This is your journey of personal development to be the Alpha with the super tight game.

Quick tip:
    So you're talking to women, asking too many questions to learn more about them, number-closing so you don't get turned down, and not contacting them?

It's awesome that you can approach confidently and number close. You're already on your way. The next step is: are you creating the value/attraction that would cause that person want continue the conversation? and do they know that you want their number to meet up? If you have their number, what is stopping you from at least trying?

Welcome to the forums,

JasonVA

"The Self is never a finished product."

Let's schedule a Call Now

Pick up the hottest chicks on The Next Level Cruise

Articles:
    On Attraction...Part 1 - Appearance
    On Attraction...Part 2 - Social Dynamics

Hey Jason!

Yeah, I guess I'm probably that typical AFC that is green behind the ears when coming to the forums for the first time. The way you make it sound is much funnier than me with the Oath of the PUA comment.

Yeah, I guess so. I've been working on making more open ended statements, and getting them to laugh. Not so good on the negging yet, since I grew up sheltered, but I'm getting there. Well with the number-close, I don't really know what to do after that. Obviously hitting them up with the "hey, it's so and so from the other day" won't get me in the door fast. I guess I don't want to get rejected despite number-closing them in an AFC way.

No man, it's not what I meant. Throw out the acronym "AFC" for a moment, and think about this: you have a momentary hiccup in your path, you are being proactive, resourceful, and courageous by taking action and using any available resource you have to solve it. If you were the manager at a company, would you want an employee who went out of his way to find the solution?

The end goal of most guys with a woman they approach is sex . That's your next step. A simplified way of looking at it is you meet the girl, get the number, set up a date(s), get her to an intimate location (your place, her place...), and close. There's more to it than that, check out the "On Attraction" articles in my signature. You could also find a wingman a little more advanced or some coaching.

Use humor for your text, here's a few: "I totally caught you looking at my butt as I walked away" (I'd send this soon after I walk away), "Hi ____ *waving*" (use ** to add actions), "I saw this and it reminded me of you" (send a meme based on a topic discussed). Check out this article I just asnwered.

"The Self is never a finished product."

Let's schedule a Call Now

Pick up the hottest chicks on The Next Level Cruise

Articles:
    On Attraction...Part 1 - Appearance
    On Attraction...Part 2 - Social Dynamics

Hey Forger,

Very interesting. How long to usually take to contact them? As far as I know, you can't take too long. Remember, girls are getting hit all the time. So, what I do is to send a text like "guess how I saved you in my phone" after 2 hours of getting her number. And then, the next day, call her... take her by surprise.

Hope this helps Forger.

My bests,

Eduardo Carrera.