Actor from Los Angeles

Hello, everyone. I came here from "The Game" by Neil Strauss. I realized that while I have okay game (number closed many clients from my day job, but rarely contact them later), I know that I could have super tight game.

It's kinda weird entering myself into the PUA community. But I want to be the Alpha Male I think I am. Talking to women is easy. But I ask too many questions. Maybe it's a good thing I don't run out of things to say though haha...anyway, I'll be checking up with this forum a lot in the future! It's about time to start getting ahead in life. It's time to pick up chicks!

A little bit more about myself (moved to mobile.) I'm talking to a girl. To me, she's about a 6. We're FWB. But I don't want to just rely on her when I need to get my dick wet. Im called a player at work because it just seems like I number-close a bunch of women.

My day job is a mover for a full-service storage company so I'm constantly talking to women and getting to learn more about them. I've since been starting to implement some things from "The Game" though, which has been leading to learning more things about women and building rapport with them. Laughing, etc etc. If I feel like it's a go, I'll go for the number-close. Rarely do I get turned down. But everything afterwards is where I fuck up. I rarely contact them, and if I do, I rarely get a response.

So that's why I'm here. I need to tighten up my game for what comes after the number-close. It's good to note, that the FWB I'm currently with, I ended up number-closing her, then the kiss-close, then the fuck-close. Now I'm showing her the ways of anal