A challenge to the community

I challenge everyone in the pua Community to approach at least ten 10's in the next 2 weeks and report all of your findings and write a field report on your findings. Also, to document specifically what was the most enticing moment for you as well as what suprised you the most about your interactions with the 10's you approached. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and let the game begin =)

just to add one thing, just saying 'hello' does not count

push your interactions towards a very specific outcome!

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    “As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of one’s original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.” - also....Mr. Bruce Lee

It sounds fun! I am in

Nice to see everyone's on board, to start it off i approached this 10 inside of a store and she was very receptive. The same 10 that i approached just so happened to be working at the same store that i approached her in but i didn't know this at the time. All went well between me and her and i was really enjoying her company. Finally, i started to escalate and she was receptive to it at first but then she started getting a little resistant, which i responded with a bullet proof neg lol. Unfortunately, i had to go but we did number exchange:i'll keep you all updated on what happens next.

A fantastic idea, Im in!

all of you guys are awesome, i hope everyone is getting lays and number closes out the a** lol. good luck to all. I'm about to post a few of my expiriences in a few.

A Few days ago i went out to this venue and i was rolling solo. I approached this 2 set and i followed the model to the t. I Opened,dhv'd,qualified,dhv' again, and qualified again. My target was a super cute shorty with blue eyes and brown hair,to add cute freckles. I noticed that when i was dhv'ing the obstacle started to get distracted and look else where but my target's attention was all mines. A few second's after i ran the 9 yard dash lol my target got distracted for a moment and left to go meet her friend, leaving me there somewhat idle with nothing to do so i approached more sets. Next time i'll know to throw in another hook point when my target starts to get distracted. I'll be sure to remember this lol.

A few days ago on the same night i approached this 3 set on the dance floor and it was amazing. I was the life of the party and they all surrounded me, i had an excellent time. I,particularly had my eyes on the cute brunette that i was dancing with and she was grinding all on me fortunately. For a second we almost kissed and i felt like i could have went for it but i didn't. I think i was very distracted by the vibe and the fun that we were all having. A lot of dudes were trying to join our party but alot of them couldn't compare to me at this particluar moment, i had such a good time with this. At the end of the night we all parted ways and we said our good by's. I was after the lay but maybe next time Cassadon lol.

I'm starting to notice that moving sets are a little more difficult for some reason. I don't know why this is but i think i'm on to something or maybe not but i think i am lol. Actually, i've been noticing this but i never openly spoke about it, what do you guys think about this?

A few days later on the strip i noticed this 2 set and i approached them. This set was receptive from the get go and i instantly started to follow the model. This set without a doubt was interested in me and all was going extremly well. My target was really beautiful with light caramel skin and sexy lips. I told the obstacle that she would be perfect for my friend and that they would really get along;LOL the funny thing was i was actually telling the truth about everything about the obstacle and my friend. As soon as my wing arrived he immediately alloud me to isolate my target and we were off to the races lol(jamie) I was building comfort now and she was receptive to my kino. My wing and his girl were getting along fine as well. My friend wanted to leave and approach more sets lol that dang wing lol. We spent about 20 minutes talking and at the end my target told me that she had a bf but she was giving me a flood of ioi's lol, Until next time cassadon.