Proximity Alert At The Mall
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

So I was at the mall on a weekend night, just off work. Had to pick up a few things. It turns out the mall is absolutely loaded with hot girls, all traveling in packs, and the later in the night it gets, the friskier they get.

I was ready to go home, to take the bus (car is in shop). Four hotties walk up, and stand directly in front of me. So close it is actually uncomfortable. All four of them take turns staring at me, right in the eye.

I was drowsy, dazed, and cold, not quite ready for this opportunity.

Lesson to be learned: go to the mall on a weekend night: many desperate hotties waiting to be picked up, who don't feel comfortable at bars.

Thanks

Can't say that.

But the King of Prussia mall (one of the biggest malls in the U.S.) is the SHIT when it comes to girls. I gamed a chick last month and made out with her at the mall.

But the mall isn't what you always think it's like. Weekends are the best. The only thing I had a problem with in sarging the malls (and I sarged like every single one around here and in some other states) is that the girls there usually bring men. But the target's friend is just hot, so I might as well game her.

Thanks

Nice tip. Mall sarge tomorrow night.

Thanks

Plenty of hotties traveling in packs. The thing is, the later in the night it gets, the higher the probability they don't have anything else going on, and these girls are itching to pull the trigger on a weekend night in particular...you can swoop in and make their night.

Thanks

[QUOTE=mackdaknife;59509
    I was drowsy, dazed, and cold, not quite ready for this opportunity.
    [/QUOTE]

Excuses Excuses! thats all your doing. What if you could F closed all of them in one night!!

Just messin with you, but yea malls are a def sweet spot, any opener can work,asking an opinion on clothing or gift. You just gotta becareful with jailbait. Now adays these "19 yr olds w/pounds of makeup" are really 12

Thanks

Semi thread hijack, but I doubt you'll mind if I get responses Mack ^_^

So, suggestions for mall game? Do the same rules apply for regular night game, or can mall game be broken down into day and night game? The more I go out, the more I seem to sarge malls more than clubs...maybe that's just me, but baby steps right?

So fire away and please...no flaming

Thanks

Matrix,

I think you are definitely on topic. Mall game does not involve alcohol and all its complications, therefore, it is closer to day game than night game, even at night. But on a weekend night, girls are definitely looking for action. Be on the lookout for solo and groups of girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

So, suggestions for mall game? Do the same rules apply for regular night game, or can mall game be broken down into day and night game? The more I go out, the more I seem to sarge malls more than clubs...maybe that's just me, but baby steps right?

Thanks

The girl standing closest to you with her back turned to you is the one that liked you. her friends were merely checking you out because she told them she thought you were cute.

Thanks

Alright, so even night mall game is day game...interesting. Would opinion openers be the best to use in that case?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

Mall game is day game. But, let's say you're at South St. in Philly (one of the most busiest venues when it comes to people shopping). I call this 24h game 'cause you have to play night game and day game together, and it's something I've thought of since last month.

Day game is mainly inner game. Night game is outer game. 24h game is overall game. So, with that being said... In 24h game, the place would be upbeat, but the gaming would be slow, or vice versa.

So, approach as you would for day game. But day game to me for the mall is when everything is slow (slow social environment, etc.). If it's upbeat, go do 24h game.