How to Ask a Woman Questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    If you want to know something about a woman, often times, just asking directly either isn't effective (i.e., won't get you a true answer) or will lead you down the road to an "interview style" set, which women find extremely boring. We've all been there: where are you from... what do you do for work... what do you do for fun... every guy who's ever approached her has asked these questions, and since most of them haven't removed her panties, you don't want to be anything like them.

    Instead, implement cold reading, and tell her something about her. If you're right, she'll be impressed that you were intuitive. If you're wrong, she'll laugh and ask why you thought that about her. Either way it's a good thing, and the more you practice, the more accurate you'll get. Consider:

    AFC: Where are you from?
    HB8Bored: California
    AFC: Cool... I'm from New York.
    HB8Bored: Cool.

    ...vs...

    Affection: You look like a California girl!
    HB8Entertained: Cali? OMG that's where I'm from!
    Affection: Really? You are definitely a Southern Cali girl... I can tell.
    HB8Entertained: Nooooo I'm from San Francisco! I'm not that pretentious, am I?
    Affection: Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but... [continue]

    The second version has much more energy, entertainment, and playfulness than the first. It also makes you stand out. Even if you didn't guess right the first time -- even if you guess wrong at everything all night -- you're still fun, and most definitely stand out from the rest.

    Here's an even better example:

    Affection: You are soooo needy! Your boyfriend must go crazy trying to keep up with you!
    HB8Single: lol my last boyfriend did... he was my little puppy, though... he did whatever I said.

    In this scenario, I wanted to know if the girl has a boyfriend or not. If I ask her flat out if she has a boyfriend, I will lower my value (a man of high value doesn't care whether or not she has a boyfriend), I will project interest in her (which I might not yet want to do), and since I'm now low value, she might just say "yes" to get rid of me even if it's not true!

    Before you get deep into comfort, try and limit your questions to the following:

    1) Your opener (asking her her opinion, etc.)
    2) Asking her about feelings, or any other questions designed to make her feel emotions
    3) Questions that don't involve her at all (e.g., "What is that couple doing over there?" [people watching games])

    Otherwise, ask your question within a cold read. It's hard and there's certainly other exceptions, but if you apply the rule most of the time, you'll reap the benefits.

    Later,

    ~~Affection


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    Good way to dig for information and extend conversation but poor example. Assuming she has a boyfriend is low value. Besides if she hasn't brought him up he doesn't exist, why would you bring him into your shared reality?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    I can't agree. Assuming she has a boyfriend is assuming that she is high-value. After all, most particularly attractive women have one if not several men in their lives at any given time. Showing that I don't care if she has a b/f can also act as a false disqualifer... if I were interested in her, I would care. That's why girls get rid of guys with the "I have a b/f" line... because they assume that an interested guy would give up and go away.


    Quote Originally Posted by Orleans View Post
    Good way to dig for information and extend conversation but poor example. Assuming she has a boyfriend is low value. Besides if she hasn't brought him up he doesn't exist, why would you bring him into your shared reality?
    ~~Affection


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    I can't agree. Assuming she has a boyfriend is assuming that she is high-value. After all, most particularly attractive women have one if not several men in their lives at any given time.
    Why would you want to assume that she is high-value? You, having tight game, should automaticly be perceived as higher value. Since it's a given that she has "one if not several men" in her life then there should be no reason for you to pry that information out of her.


    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Showing that I don't care if she has a b/f can also act as a false disqualifer... if I were interested in her, I would care. That's why girls get rid of guys with the "I have a b/f" line... because they assume that an interested guy would give up and go away.


    By bringing him up (if there is a boyfriend in the picture) you also make her conscious of the fact that escalating with you is cheating, since that's what you're doing right? And I have a shocker for you, she knows your interested period. You're not getting away with acting non-chalantly tiptoeing around the boyfriend issue.

    Don't deal with boyfriends if she doesn't bring them up. It'll make your life easier in the long run and it's a good way to calibrate (if she brings up the boyfriend then use more attraction and begin to distract from the issue).

    Don't ask don't tell should be an industry policy.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    Nah dude you're still missing it. I assume that she is high-value because, as a high-value guy, I only talk to high-value women. Knowing a girl's relationship status is a valuable piece of information. Mentioning the boyfriend doesn't intrinsically convey interest; if the girl thinks you're interested in her, it happened long before making a statement like I've suggested above, and her "knowing" in the first few minutes (which is when I'm suggesting using that particular line... A3) can be avoided with good game.

    Even if mentioning the boyfriend in passing "reminds her" that she can't fuck me (and it usually doesn't, because it's taken as a disqualifier rather than an IOI from me), I can emotionally tear apart a girl's b/f piece by piece and use his ribs as toothpicks. In fact, with the line I've given, I've already begun. I've made him out to be the bitch... I've said she's needy and he puts up with her shit like a little puppy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Orleans View Post
    Why would you want to assume that she is high-value? You, having tight game, should automaticly be perceived as higher value. Since it's a given that she has "one if not several men" in her life then there should be no reason for you to pry that information out of her.

    By bringing him up (if there is a boyfriend in the picture) you also make her conscious of the fact that escalating with you is cheating, since that's what you're doing right? And I have a shocker for you, she knows your interested period. You're not getting away with acting non-chalantly tiptoeing around the boyfriend issue.

    ~~Affection


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    Nah dude you're still missing it. I assume that she is high-value because, as a high-value guy, I only talk to high-value women. Knowing a girl's relationship status is a valuable piece of information. Mentioning the boyfriend doesn't intrinsically convey interest; if the girl thinks you're interested in her, it happened long before making a statement like I've suggested above, and her "knowing" in the first few minutes (which is when I'm suggesting using that particular line... A3) can be avoided with good game.

    Even if mentioning the boyfriend in passing "reminds her" that she can't fuck me (and it usually doesn't, because it's taken as a disqualifier rather than an IOI from me), I can emotionally tear apart a girl's b/f piece by piece and use his ribs as toothpicks. In fact, with the line I've given, I've already begun. I've made him out to be the bitch... I've said she's needy and he puts up with her shit like a little puppy.

    ~~Affection
    I'm not missing what you're saying at all. In fact I think you're ignoring what I'm saying. I'm declaring that the BEST way of handling a boyfriend is not to handle him at all.

    In a club you create a reality for your and your girl. Obviously you need to look outside of it for logistics but as far as an emotional female is concerned it should be just you and her if you're doing your job right. By bringing her boyfriend into the reality you're adding more work than necessary. She's not going to bring him into YOUR reality if she likes you. By introducing him into the manifested reality you have now created yourself an obstacle to destroy. Where as if you would have kept your mouth shut there would be no boyfriend in existance.

    A side note on assuming she's high value. You contradict yourself saying that as a high-value guy you only talk to high-value women, but at this point you haven't reached "A3" (in your own words). Why should you be assuming she's a high-value woman if you haven't properly qualified her. I much prefer and suggest to the board to make a woman early your affection and respect. I've met a lot of amazingly beautiful women who could hold themselves well and dress to impress and then 10 minutes down the line been incredibly unimpressed with their personality. All women are children until proven otherwise.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    Affection,
    good stuff, bro. i like the cold reads stuff in particular.

    a simplified formula for getting info is to talk about yourself first, whatever it is you want to hear about from her.

    talk abour your relationships, or the area you live, or your sexual likes - and just let her reciprocate.

    thanks for sharing,
    cheers,
    Sting


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    On one hand its nice to know if she has a boyfriend so your not wasting your time and on the other you dont want to SOI her too soon in the PU. I suppose the easiest thing to do is use this one later in the PU (late A3 would be the safest). On that note is there any way you guys know of to screen for girls with boyfriends already?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Orleans View Post
    Good way to dig for information and extend conversation but poor example. Assuming she has a boyfriend is low value. Besides if she hasn't brought him up he doesn't exist, why would you bring him into your shared reality?
    This is WAY TOO MUCH theory.
    If Affection wants to find out if she has a boyfriend he's not lowering his value unless he makes the statement he suggested and then just stands there starring at her, gasping at her response. You will deffinately have to be congruent and not say his statement like a question to begin with though.

    As far as the first part of what Affection wrote about using statements instead of asking questions is tried and proven by many a PUA. We teach this in programs and I use it personally with excellent results. Every guy who first begins improving his skill sets defaults to the AFC questions. It's like science..! So if you can train your self to make statements instead you're all for the better.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to Ask a Woman Questions

    Isn't this post straight out of Juggler's book?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register