Size and enlargement thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Does size matter?

Do girls like enlargement?

Pulse Guest

unless you've got a serious issue... like... under 3-4"... I don't think enlargement is necessary. Learn sexual techniques instead.

Thanks

I would agree. With my friends I have always been pretty open about my penis size, hey its not the biggest but I've never had any complaints. Having said that, out of my close group of mates, it's probably the smallest. But then last Sunday morning, I've got a girl complimenting me on it, saying it looks good, feels great etc.

So just roll with what you've got, IMO.

Having said that, I seem to recall having some documents for penis exercise floating around somewhere. If I can find them, I'll post them up here.

Thanks

There's a book called "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia which has a lot of Taoist exercises, including for penis enlargement. Whether it works I don't know ( I'll let you know in 3 months) but the other techniques in there will for sure take your sex life to the next level.

Sage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    There's a book called "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia which has a lot of Taoist exercises, including for penis enlargement. Whether it works I don't know ( I'll let you know in 3 months) but the other techniques in there will for sure take your sex life to the next level.

Sage
    I tried looking for that book on like limewire and bittorrent with no luck.

Thanks

Dude are you worried about it when its soft?? Who gives a shit when its soft, its only when its hard that it matters. Thats when the size counts, and even then size doesnt REALLY count that much.

I reccomend you read, the sex revolution handbook and David Shades stuff. Learn how to emotionally please a woman in bed then your size wont matter no matter how small or big you are. This will also help with the nerves and getting hard thing.

PS Id stay away from the cock pumps, Ive heard that they are not good at all for you, especially later in life.

Pulse Guest

Yeah... worrying about it soft is completely unneccessary. You are the one that feels embarrassed... she could care less. I recommend david shades stuff... although for some the hypnosis stuff is a little hard to swallow. I did, but then I tried it out and I actually hypnotized someone... and was blown away. Thats only in the advanced manual or whatever... his other manual is really good too.

Thanks

Try at healing-tao.co.uk for that book.

Sage

Thanks

Enlargement should be done only if you want to prolong ejeculation. That is why i do it, and well.. I do last long :-P

Learning sexual technique is essesntial. Getting a women hot and ready, and lusting is key... Also lasting for a while will keep her. Remember, the first time counts.... make it a lasting impression, if you want her to come back.

So to sum up

Size and enlarge should be done if you want to last long, not for more 'man.' The longer you last, the better change for a longer sex partner.

Sex technique is the best way to go.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
    Enlargement should be done only if you want to prolong ejeculation. That is why i do it, and well.. I do last long :-P

Learning sexual technique is essesntial. Getting a women hot and ready, and lusting is key... Also lasting for a while will keep her. Remember, the first time counts.... make it a lasting impression, if you want her to come back.

So to sum up

Size and enlarge should be done if you want to last long, not for more 'man.' The longer you last, the better change for a longer sex partner.

Sex technique is the best way to go.
    Huh? What kind of enlargement are you talking? Surgical? I've been having an issue recently with cumming to quick (which is odd because I use to last longer) so maybe you can spill the beans and let me know what your doing to prolong it.