Still struggling with coming up with own routines...

Ok so I go out with a lot of guys from my local lair and have a good time (mostly - see other post about wing jacking my target). But I have a desire to create my own routines and not use the common stuff everyone seems to be using. I have literally been thinkig about this for weeks trying to come up with a fun game/routine and just can't. How do people develop new routines? I would like to know the skill itself.

Well I'll help you; tell me something about you; that you would want a girl to know? The best routines I find are the true ones. But then again I have real life DHV inidicators and Im sure alot do that just dont realize it. But throw it out there and I'm sure you'll get alot of attention

That I love taking risks and am a huge poker player.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinThedream View Post
    I could def. see that working against you.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinThedream View Post
    nah man you gotta think broader;

I was in the Marines, protection dhv also can multi thread. Vulnerablity I lost people who were friends. I'm from NY but i live in vegas now, Adventure thread... you kinda see where this is goin?

Throw out there some parts of you that you WANT others to know about; for instance the poker playing. Anything with addiction is a DLV it shows that your not as strong mentally as others. Not saying you have a problem but the way you stated it; it might come off like that.
    If you State it in such a way like "I like excitement, and taking risks. I also enjoy the occasional game of poker (State something like your not that great but its all about having fun )" you get across the same message with a stronger value. just something to think about.

Try to find something better than that though

Doesn't Mystery say being a PUA is like being a comedian...eventually you gotta come up with your shtick for you to be succesfull.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_101 View Post
    Doesn't Mystery say being a PUA is like being a comedian...eventually you gotta come up with your shtick for you to be succesfull.
    well yes but sometimes people need training wheels, to get comfortable, kinda what V arts is all about anyway