How to fight nervousness in front of an HB10 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

How to fight nervousness in front of an HB10

Quote Originally Posted by Couture View Post
    You are better than her - take her off that mental pedestal you have placed her on.

Realize this for what it is - it is only self defeating. We are a product of our thoughts so make sure you keep your thoughts in line man..
    You're not better than her, you're her equal man.

If you're approaching girls to FUCK THEM instead of just to experience what they're about, you're on the wrong path, and this will show as you mess up approaches.

You approach a '10' (don't rate women by the way, this insecurity about hot ones is made bigger if you tell yourself she's a SHB20 or something), and she doesn't want to talk to you, that's fine -- you two just aren't compatible. Now go back to meeting people or hanging with friends.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheek View Post
    You're not better than her, you're her equal man.
    Fair enough - however you want to play it in your mind. But the point is you need to take her off her pedestal. 10īs think they are queens of the universe.

If you're approaching girls to FUCK THEM instead of just to experience what they're about, you're on the wrong path, and this will show as you mess up approaches.
    Totally true.

You approach a '10' (don't rate women by the way, this insecurity about hot ones is made bigger if you tell yourself she's a SHB20 or something), and she doesn't want to talk to you, that's fine -- you two just aren't compatible. Now go back to meeting people or hanging with friends.
    A 10 acts differently than an 8 - this is the reason behind the #

Thanks

Maybe it's just me but this is what I do: No matter how hot a girl is she's just a cool chick, she's just another person who I might have fun talking to. That's it. It doesn't really make any difference if she's an 8 or a 10, if it's someone I might be interested in talking to, getting to know...if I have anything at all to say, I will talk to her.

The idea that a 10 should cause more nervousness is ridiculous. It's made up. If you like her, talk to her. What I have found is that pretty much every amazingly beautiful woman I have ever spoken to has been 100% friendly and approachable. Maybe a very small handful were rude or whatever. Some end up being boring, but overall they are nice. Treat them like anyone else and your "work" will be a lot easier. You do have to practice this to get used to it if your AA is extremely bad around the most beautiful girls, so in the meantime, put yourself in the appropriate frame and state of mind: That you talk to 10s all the time and it's NBD. Cultivate that idea until it becomes your natural way of being and thinking around them. They'll probably sense it in your ease and confidence, and it will probably make them feel more relaxed and comfortable around you. Don't worry so much about her being a 10 rather than a 7 or 8.

Thanks

KJ's giving KJ's tips on how to approach...

Mystery, is this what you had in mind when
    you had this forum created?

You do not need to belittle a woman's confidence
    in order to approach/converse/speak with her. And
    if you think you do, then you need to re-consider your
    game plan.

I suggest you all go to www.seductivereasoning.com and
    download Johnny's videos, once you realise that you really
    do have something to offer women... and that we are all just
    equall beings searching for the same things. You will have no
    approach anxiety.

Slick

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    what tdo you do instead than thinking of Al Bundy?

You're uncomfortable because you believe she has more value than you do. The more time you spend with beautiful women, the less they intimidate you.

Thanks

Why fight the nervousness? Personally, I love the adrenaline rush of AA -- once my heart beats, it's 'Game on.'

Thanks

Oh I would also say, it's not that my nervousness goes completely away. It's there, I deal, I proceed. The nervousness becomes less important to where I know it's there but don't care. What's important is that I get to know this potentially wonderful girl.

Thanks

There's the problem. You're placing too much value emphasis on her status.

So here's what I recommend for you:

I call this the Positive/Negative Value Leveling. Make yourself see the good and bad in every person.

When you're first talking to her, in those first moments after you have run your opener, every time you notice a positive quality in her (Oh my God her hair is so perfect) make yourself notice a negative quality as well (But her ears look so funny!).

Force yourself to internally find a flaw in every beauty, and conversely a beauty in every flaw. If you are practicing on an average 7 this will give yourself emotional motivation to invest energy and time in this woman. And of course if you are with a 10 you will not become overwhelmed with her beauty. She is only human.

These value observations begin internally. And yet they also make great playful neg/compliment gambits. To a HB10 you might say just what I had thought earlier. "Your hair is beautiful, but your ears look funny!" or with a HB7 it might be "You know at first I wasn't attracted to you, but now that I talk to you, I can tell you have a really great energy".

With time and practice you will get more keen at noticing them. They are there. And they are not just physical attributes, but also the way a woman walks, her nervous habits, her posture, the topics she brings up in a conversation.

By doing this you will subtly send off signals that while you recognize she may have X quality, you also understand that she is not perfect. Girls don't want to be viewed as perfect. That's a huge expectation to live up to! Keep it human. Keep it real.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You do not need to belittle a woman's confidence
    in order to approach/converse/speak with her. And
    if you think you do, then you need to re-consider your
    game plan.
    Let me play devils advocate with this one..

What is a NEG?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Force yourself to internally find a flaw in every beauty, and conversely a beauty in every flaw.

...she is not perfect. Girls don't want to be viewed as perfect. That's a huge expectation to live up to! Keep it human. Keep it real.
    I'm so glad you brought this up, because it's so true. Jessica Alba's teeth aren't perfect and sometimes her eyes photograph slightly crossed. Evangeline Lilly had something done to her teeth, it was super minor, but I seriously doubt it was a dealbreaker having seen her before and after, come on. In my opinion the fact that beautiful women are not flawless is the very reason they are "perfect" just as they are.