VIP Coaching Session - Get out of your head - and into your Feet?!?

Tonights VIP call- review!

I had an AMAZING two weeks. It went by in the blink of an eye and my vacation is right around the corner.

On tonights call we touched on the topics on inner game, winging, what you need to have in the back of your head to wing it successfully. I personally liked the part of inner game, its SO crucial.

I tried my hand at the newbie mission during the daytime, it wasnt as explosive as my friend here. Im trying to figure out why, perhaps its becuase I did it during the daytime where people are a little less open. I personally had more fun when I changed the opener to something else and THAT is what this review is all about.

I just have to say, regarding the newbie mission – I like the idea. It just states that you should approach anyone and everyone you see with the same opener and not care of the outcome. It teaches the 3 s rule really well. One reason, I think my feeling for the mission was simply mediocre is that I wasnt having fun. I was just doing a it for the sake of doing it.

So this is tonights issue.

After trying the mission I changed my opener. We were out doing daygame and it was a HOT day, even hotter inside (malls, starbucks etc). So I went "do you think they turned up the heat to boost their ice cream sales or are they just trying to give us a mediterranean feel"?

I LOVED IT, was finally having fun. The last time I opened with this opener I got such an OVERWHELING response. The guy just lit up and had the biggest laugh. His energy was so high I was completly thrown of. He seemed to cool and calm. When I finally spoke again I was insecure, quiet and asking questions. Basically everything that demonstrates LOW value.

I KNOW that I should have made an observation (ex you have a GREAT sense of humor) and gone in to A2, buying temperature. Gotten information (what was he up to today eg, how much time do I have) AND continued with my first qualifier and DHV story.

Despite knowing all of that on an intellectual level – I couldnt transform it into words that time.

What should I do?

Jay΄s Feedback: That is how quickly you can kill your state – insecurity creeps up with negative thoughts and negative selftalk. The great news is – just as easy as the state disapears it can come back.

This didnt work since I was thinking too much – my mind locked up. In this case it is crucial to take focus of off myself and get out of my head. When I thought about insecurities I missed a TON of IOI΄s - if I hadnt missed it I would have gone straight into qualifiers and kino (I didnt need an A2 piece here).

I have to get used to such a warm welcome – its the new normal! I should Expect that – ASSUME Im gonna get that sort of resposne. Focus on THAT person. Get out of my head and into my body.

While standing there, instead of thinking of how scared I am I could focus on how my feat feel in my shoes. Focus on the feeling and how the ground is pressing up against my feat and my feet pushing on the ground. This will make me way less nervous .

The MOST IMPORTANT LESSON FOR TONIGHT: if I like what I do THEY will LIKE IT.

Dont TRY to get something out of it – if I have great thoughts and belive in myslef and feel certain – they will believe in me just as much.

Thoughts created emotions which ultimat creat my state and my vibe.

Also - I should Up my energy a bit – even if I may look stupid – just do it and see what happens.

This was a great call, I hope everyone else on the call got something out of it as well. Gonna work on my stack now - talk to you guys soon.

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer8 View Post
    Tonights VIP call- review!

I had an AMAZING two weeks. It went by in the blink of an eye and my vacation is right around the corner.

On tonights call we touched on the topics on inner game, winging, what you need to have in the back of your head to wing it successfully. I personally liked the part of inner game, its SO crucial.

I tried my hand at the newbie mission during the daytime, it wasnt as explosive as my friend here. Im trying to figure out why, perhaps its becuase I did it during the daytime where people are a little less open. I personally had more fun when I changed the opener to something else and THAT is what this review is all about.

I just have to say, regarding the newbie mission – I like the idea. It just states that you should approach anyone and everyone you see with the same opener and not care of the outcome. It teaches the 3 s rule really well. One reason, I think my feeling for the mission was simply mediocre is that I wasnt having fun. I was just doing a it for the sake of doing it.

So this is tonights issue.

After trying the mission I changed my opener. We were out doing daygame and it was a HOT day, even hotter inside (malls, starbucks etc). So I went "do you think they turned up the heat to boost their ice cream sales or are they just trying to give us a mediterranean feel"?

I LOVED IT, was finally having fun. The last time I opened with this opener I got such an OVERWHELING response. The guy just lit up and had the biggest laugh. His energy was so high I was completly thrown of. He seemed to cool and calm. When I finally spoke again I was insecure, quiet and asking questions. Basically everything that demonstrates LOW value.

I KNOW that I should have made an observation (ex you have a GREAT sense of humor) and gone in to A2, buying temperature. Gotten information (what was he up to today eg, how much time do I have) AND continued with my first qualifier and DHV story.

Despite knowing all of that on an intellectual level – I couldnt transform it into words that time.

What should I do?

Jay΄s Feedback: That is how quickly you can kill your state – insecurity creeps up with negative thoughts and negative selftalk. The great news is – just as easy as the state disapears it can come back.

This didnt work since I was thinking too much – my mind locked up. In this case it is crucial to take focus of off myself and get out of my head. When I thought about insecurities I missed a TON of IOI΄s - if I hadnt missed it I would have gone straight into qualifiers and kino (I didnt need an A2 piece here).

I have to get used to such a warm welcome – its the new normal! I should Expect that – ASSUME Im gonna get that sort of resposne. Focus on THAT person. Get out of my head and into my body.

While standing there, instead of thinking of how scared I am I could focus on how my feat feel in my shoes. Focus on the feeling and how the ground is pressing up against my feat and my feet pushing on the ground. This will make me way less nervous .

The MOST IMPORTANT LESSON FOR TONIGHT: if I like what I do THEY will LIKE IT.

Dont TRY to get something out of it – if I have great thoughts and belive in myslef and feel certain – they will believe in me just as much.

Thoughts created emotions which ultimat creat my state and my vibe.

Also - I should Up my energy a bit – even if I may look stupid – just do it and see what happens.

This was a great call, I hope everyone else on the call got something out of it as well. Gonna work on my stack now - talk to you guys soon.

Take care
    Thank you for sharing this! I do the same thing as far as not keeping the energy up and or demonstrating lower value by acting insecure. I am working on changing these learned behaviors. . I think for me its were I need to realize this is suppose to be fun and enjoyable. Like you said - IF I LIKE IT THEY WILL TO! Thats huge.. And if they don't they are missing out. I am more and more believing in myself and not worrying to much about the outcome. I know I am fun and a great guy. I don't need the validation I once did. Anyways, thank you for sharing this. I am stoked for ya!