Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I feel like this woman uses some pua stuff...

I dated with one girl last week. We went to a coffee shop and a pub. We talked about 5 hours and it was very fun. I found myself more interested in her.

She did some frame work like when I did something she told me "You just failed a test to become my boy friend." playfully. She did it several times. Whenever she did that I ignored or "I did not take that test" (((By the way, we used a different language other than English.))) I kept doing my frame work and she kept doing her frame work...

She made me imagine some situations where she and I am in a relationship...

When I asked a qualification question, she gave me 3-4 different stories like it was prepared..they were DHVs...and she told me other DHVs as well.

She gave me IOI followed by IOD several times....

She brought some sexual topic as well.

Is she just a social person?

Last edited by djdoc; 06-13-2016 at 02:05 AM.

I say you'll never know if she's a pua until you find out lol. It could be true bro,she may very well be a female pua. Also, some woman and men are naturally calibrated socially, so that may be the case as well. As far as the frame control goes, you have to maintain the stronger frame or she'll win. I would have taken her saying,"you just failed a test at becoming my boyfriend" as an IOD and I would have came back with something like,"that was really wierd(IOD),but ver cute(IOI)" <<<---playfully Also, the underlying frame that she's trying to set is that she is the prize but you want the frame to be set as you're the prize. But all in all BEAUTIFUL!! Keep it up

Mr. Roosevelt Guest

Last edited by Mr. Roosevelt; 06-14-2016 at 04:55 PM.

Please join this forum for discussion
    www.uncoveredforums.com

BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks Cassadon!

Mr. Roosevelt Guest

Last edited by Mr. Roosevelt; 06-19-2016 at 11:18 PM.

@djdoc any time brother

Mr. Roosevelt Guest

Last edited by Mr. Roosevelt; 06-18-2016 at 03:47 AM.

i would say she's simply SOCIALLY ADEPT. remember, HB women have had MUCH MORE PRACTICE at this stuff than men. why? BECAUSE THEY RARELY HAVE TO DEAL WITH A1-2 ISSUES that keep most men out of the game and send them into LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS that continue to keep them out of the game, out of practice and therefore, out of mastery. they have to deal less with APPROACH ANXIETY, ETC. since they're usually the ones getting approached, so they've had a lot more practice than you. for you it's GAME, for them it's just CONVERSATION.

and p.s., frankly, WHO CARES? did you STACK FORWARD? did you ESCALATE? how did you handle her PRECOCIOUSNESS? these are the questions that matter.

Last edited by fortunis; 06-19-2016 at 09:47 AM.

@fortunis Exactly! You are right