weekly progress report!

Hello everyone!

This is my first weekly progress report which is a new feature of the VIP group. I found out a little bit late so I didnt remember all my interactions but here goes...

Ive had an amazing couple of weeks. I just had an instant date with a nr close yeasterday. Another one yearlier this week. Those sets had a big inpact on me so those are the ones I remember the best, the rest has faded. Starting next week ill write it down right away.

This was the first of my nr closes this week.

I was in town and had been walking around for a while trying to find someone to open. Allthough there were guys there they were all moving towards me and I didnt know how to open them. So I sat down at a coffe house with my ipad to write some new material.

When I sat down I noticed a guy sitting in front of me to my left. I wanted to open him but had no idea how, he had his headset pluged him. I moved around and sat down closer. I was nervous and didnt know how to open. I had my ipad out in the sun and I realized it was getting really hot, this guy was holding an iphone so over the shoulder I said "hey, do you know if these screens are sensitive to light?"

Him: no, I think they are pretty cool. It will give you a warning signal if it gets overheated.

Me: Are you sure? I just broke my MacBook pro due to some waterdamage and now they wont repair it. So im naturally really careful with my electronics now.

Him: I hear you, i reall dont know but i think its ok.

I know that this is the place where I come in with these over-the-top amazing stories and routines but I dont have them. I never got into the habit of writing them. I have started to formulate some qualifiers that excite me.

The conversation continued for 2h and ended only after I decided to leave, with a nr close. Most of my interactions are like this.

My second nr close this week was yeasterday at a coffe house, I actually went there just to get out of my apartment and write some material. When I got there I saw an overwhelmingly large amount of women and one guy. There was an empty seat right next to him and thats where I choose to sit down.

This wasnt a guy id be interested in dating but I still wanted to talk to someone. As I got my ipad out I realized I needed wifi so the natural question was "Do you know the WiFi password"?

Him: yes - its coffe2016

Me (I had a quick look at his screen): You seem pretty smart. The screen was covered with complicated mathematical forumlas.

This conversation also lasted 2h and ended only when the coffe shop closed for the day. Also a nr close. I cant remeber everything we talked about, I really need to write this shit down sooner.

While we where talking I noticed another couple of guys entering the shop, they all took there coffe upstairs. I really wanted to open them so I made an excuse and went to the bathroom.
    On my way there I saw them in a private room, the door was open, but I didnt know how to walk in there an open them so I just walked by.

The more time I spend in sets the more I realize that I need organized material. But when im sitting home and try to come up with it, it rarely works out in real life. I rarely end up using it in sets. Maybe im trying to hard? Maybe I should just observe myself in sets and transform the stories I use on a daily basis into DHVs.

The questions I had this time was
    - How do I open guys moving towards me?
    - How do I open the guys in the private room?

Anyway, this is the first of many progress reports.

Remember to check out the post from the VIP call later today!

Best
    Cecilia

Mr. Roosevelt Guest

Last edited by Mr. Roosevelt; 06-12-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Please Mr Roosevelt, dont put empty posts on my threads.
    If you have something on your mind, speak up!