texting question

Hello,
    I absolutely love your videos and opinions on seduction and psychology. It's been a breakthorugh in my life.
    I've been picking up girls during day time and now I am starting to get some phone numbers. But one of the major problems are girls which don't text me back.
    I text them something like:
    Hello,
    yesterday we met (place) and you gave me your phone number. So I am contacting you, because I want to know more about you. I have a little more time after next 4 days. So tell me when you have time and we can meet for a drink.
    Have a nice day

So now I have questions regarding that matter:
    1.) Do you think it is a problem in my text itself, should I change it?
    2.) Should I text her more than one time?
    3.) If she doesn't answer in 4-5 days, should I wait, give her a call or text again (something more aggressive like: I don't mind that you are not interested in meeting me, but I think I deserve at least so much respect that you send me an answer)?

Thank you very much and have a nice day

Girls typically don't text guys back when they don't qualify them enough. Also,it's always a better idea to call women instead of texting them. Texting is for logistics. Also, their is a problem in your texting itself as well. You should make sure she gets your number while also getting her number,make sure she saves your number and vice versa.For the next question,you should not text her more than once a day if she doesn't respond.also,you always want to come from a frame of higher value and not lower value. Stop supplicating to her hope this helps..

Pretty much everything Cassadon said. It also seems you're showing way too much interest, and you're too available. If you decide to text her, just know that it might take longer to establish a meeting then it would if you just call her. But calling has a much higher chance of not working out logistically e.g. she is busy, or at work, or what ever. Now if you made sure your name is in her phone already, then you can just text her with out identifying yourself, it makes it sound a lot less clunky, go in with a greeting and a neg(you'll have to take some mental notes when you meet her for applicable negs), Like 'Hey Anime(if shes into anime) Nerd' and take it from there, don't let her know how much free time you actually have until you're planning to meet.

If you don't get a reply to your initial text, just let it go, and move on to the next one. Anything more is chump moves. The follow up text you provided is very passive aggressive, and that is not what an alpha male does. Alpha male is straight forward, and confident. You want to be an alpha male. Good luck.

Hello again,
    thank you Cassadon and Hoa for helpful answers.
    What about timing? How much time do you usaually take to call her after getting her number?
    Regards

There is no timing rule any more, if shes interested enough to give you her number, you can call her the next day.