FR: opened everything but no luck...
    Thanks

Well I am kind of bummed tonight, I had a free night and went out alone. My ONLY goals in this game are same night lays, I have no interest in numbers or silly make out sessions that don't lead to anything. That is my circumstance and it is what it is.

So I am writing this at 4:30am ALONE and this frankly depresses me. It reminds me that as decent as you can be, getting laid on any given night is not simple (assuming you don't have day twos set up which I generally don't do). Things are not Equal as my user name hope they would be.

I am writing this because three years ago before I found this community I would have called this night a HUGE success. I went out ALONE, I managed to talk to every women I wanted to at the club/lounge, I had a ton of fun, I even met a few guys to hang wth a bit. Overall I should be really happy but alas I am not.

I am pissed I could not fuck the ex-playmate that was stoned out of her mind but keep finding her way back to me. I should have been able to close her and I cannot figure what I did wrong.

I am annoyed about the LA girls (I am in NYC) that I felt I had great attraction with but I could not isolate one long enough to get her really hot. At no point in the evening did I have a chance to get laid - I was the cool social fun guy not the cool I want to fuck him guy - and that scares the shit out of me.

I am happy about my frame though, I dont lose frame wars anymore and I love that - I got sick of women that felt the world owed them because they were pretty. I 'opened' the playmate with a massive frame war, not letting her by at first and then....a massive neg (really a flat out insult) to her friend - CB extrodinaire.

They come walking in like they are the shit, the CB was fat plain and simple, the playmate was hot but young 30s SO a little older. I could tell the CB was gonna be an issue and I was alone and figured what the hell go big or go home, I also figured being a girlie man wasnt going to help close the playmate in her coked out state. I told the CB flat out in a serious voice - You don't speak English do you? She looked at me like WTF (again this was a blatant insult but i didnt care) BUT her friend BURST out laughing. I guess I got the calibration lucky but her friend bonded with me for the rest of the evening. Essentially she went right into the we are married rollplay - SHE went into it. She suggested it. From there we played all night. Physically she was all over me - except for kissing. I tried to kiss her 4 times and couldn't get anything, she would tell me I was aggressive or bossy which frankly I really wasn't. I was forward but certainly not bossy - I think she was used to the drink buying lap dogs she usually meets. In either case she kept coming back around me and kept reafirming our marriage and how fun we were. Writing this right now truly makes me ill, I don't get how I missed this lay.

The best part was I would wonder off at times, so as not to give her all the attention. I would chat with other girls I had opened, now that I think about it I opened a ton of people. She would go drift off and dance with other guys, I told her I wasn't the dancing monkey. I love saying that because it fucks with them so hard, they never hear guys say NO. So this is the best I was talking to 4 other girls I opened and I see her dancing with 5 chodes, two different groups. To be funny and to remind her that I was still there - I dance right in the middle of this group of chodes, grab the girl twist her around a few times and tell her I won't put up with this cheating. She laughs and says she is just working out to stay trim for me - it was hilarious. THEN this chode defends tells me not to grab girls. I told him not to touch me, he backed off immediately because he was a douche and frankly I was bigger.

The point here is not about a fight or anything as I had no interest in the tools, the point is this fucker thought he was defending a girl or that she was his because she was dancing near him. THEN he an his friends tell me I have no game, that I came out alone and I am just standing around. This is when I told him never to touch me and he has no idea what he is doing or what is even happening. The fucking balls of these chodes to tell me I have no game - I gamed the entire fucking bar - this particular girl essentially gave me a lap dance earlier in the evening while these chodes were hiding in the back corner. One guy tried to AMOG me by holding his nose to make like I farted or something (did he learn that on VH-1?), even his friend didnt know what he was doing. The guy stood there holding his nose for what seemed like forever, he looked like a tool and it was obvious I didn't smell. I dismissed this group by telling them I was happy they read Neil book but they are playing in the minors and they don't even have a fucking clue what is happening. These guys literally did not get it and that annoys me. Last I saw the coked-up playmate and her friend went home ALONE...... Would have been my second playmate, and yes I am bummed about it.

Intermitantly with the playmate set I was focused on a 4 set, with two sisters. The logistics were fucked from the start, having one of me just was tough. I ended the night sitting alone with the two sisters but I couldn't isolate one - I just couldnt get it done. The jealousy plotline I creat with that 4 set and the playmate was the key to the little fun I did have that night. I wasn't the hanger on loser, I was the guy with options and that is nice.

I was also trying to help a guy I met at the bar, I didnt know him but it was so obvious he and his friend were trying to game girls. They seemed very direct so I am not sure if they are MM guys. I met him when I had to take the dancing playmate away from him - she was everywhere and ultimately annoying but hey we kind of bonded. I could pull her off anyone in the place I just couldnt get her on my cock..... Either way he was cool and we were laughing. I saw he was chatting with a chick and then the next minute she was leaving with a guy! BEing the nice guy I am I tried to help this guy out and successfully pulled the girl away from the guy she was with and had her in a conversation for many minutes. I brought my new friend in - he joined the discuss, all the while the other guy was standing there like a moron. Then I said I had to talk to some people and left my new pal alone with the chick. I was bummed he couldnt pull her, ultimately she left with the original guy. I still felt good that I had the skill to do that though, a minor victory I guess.

All in all I am bummed about tonight. Yrs ago this would have been great, now though I feel like shit. Its odd but true.

Equal

Thanks

Hi man, well I have an idea of what you could have done, howoever I'm no way as experienced as you are.
    What if you had actually made out with one girl in the numerous sets you gamed so the ex-playmate would have noticed ?
    Her jaw probably would have dropped to the floor, at least you would have gotten a reaction. Really fired up the jealousy plotline, after all you both gamed sets, you did with a lot of girls and she also did by dancing with other dudes.
    That's 0 to 0. If you had actually made out with a chick in front of her that would have made it 0 to 1 and she would have to react !
    (and if she had reacted by kissing a random guy then you could have busted her on that later).
    Anyway, better luck next time

Thanks

Royas - Thanks for the advice. I didn't have isolation or a strong enough hook to really is a girl in the other main group i was using for the jealousy. Though the playmate fully understood I had choices - I don't think attraction was an issue.

As I think about it today I think maybe I should have danced with her like she wanted - I kept dancing with her a bit but then backing off. Telling her I wasnt the dancing in the club guy I was a different guy. I don't know if it would have worked -she seemed like she was just out for attention. I thought I had her hooked - this game is tough. Overall I feel ok about not dancing for her like a fool because then if she left alone I would have really felt stupid.

I just thought I would put up a field report of what really happens on a given night, not all nights are wins. At least I went out.

Equal

Thanks

Hey

You should reframe your thinking, your frustration over not achieving your goals will no doubt kill your interactions! Ask yourself what did you learn from the experience? Personally I don't like to associate with anyone who does drugs, no matter how good looking they are! Did you initiate any kino escalation. To go out on your own to a club takes balls so I commend you for that but maybe it would have been easier if you had, had a wing or could have befriended a guy to use as a wing but its hard to explain to a non community person what to do unless they are a natural ofcourse. You know I'm happy if I approach loads of girls and although I haven't got a kiss close yet through using these techniques but it will happen I like to go back knowing that the experience has some lessons to be learned. Let go of this anger and frustration, its a useless emotion in regards to meeting hot women! Isn't it counter productive to feel this way? But if you have looked at where you went wrong, you will do better next time.

Thanks

Tony77 - You should reframe your thinking, your frustration over not achieving your goals will no doubt kill your interactions!
    Well I agree if I had been angry I was more bummed and depressed that I couldn't close, its more like setting a very high bar. My interactions were very fun that night - that wasn't the issue. I know the FR is old and I wrote it after being out most of the night but I hope I conveyed the general vibe.

Ask yourself what did you learn from the experience? Personally I don't like to associate with anyone who does drugs, no matter how good looking they are! Did you initiate any kino escalation.
    The reason for the FR is to try and hash out what I learned and where I went wrong so I agree. I agree about the drug part and I don't seek it out but sometimes what can you do, you will find that many people at clubs are pretty fucked up. Of course I initiated kino escalation - I touched every part of her body all night, I just couldnt get the kiss. Maybe I was too aggressive for her which is odd because she SEEMED like a party girl. Maybe I was wrong in thinking that.

To go out on your own to a club takes balls so I commend you for that but maybe it would have been easier if you had, had a wing or could have befriended a guy to use as a wing but its hard to explain to a non community person what to do unless they are a natural ofcourse.
    Obviously if I had a wing to go out with that night I would have, pls don't be silly. As outlined in the report I successfully opened a group of guys, clearly in the community and winged with them on a few sets. I even tried to tee one guy up with a girl after successfully isolating her from a goofball she was talking to. Unfortunately it didn't workout but I still tried. I then took the guy with me to another two set to keep one girl (possibly the hotter one) occupied while I talked to the girl I liked.

You know I'm happy if I approach loads of girls and although I haven't got a kiss close yet through using these techniques but it will happen I like to go back knowing that the experience has some lessons to be learned.
    I think this type of thinking, while good at first, will hold you back in the long run. If your goal is just to talk to people great, if your goal is to get laid you have to get past this mindset. I have a lot of infield experience and I am just stunned I could not close.

Let go of this anger and frustration, its a useless emotion in regards to meeting hot women! Isn't it counter productive to feel this way? But if you have looked at where you went wrong, you will do better next time.
    Again no anger towards women, though certainly a lot of frustration with how my night ended. Trying to figure where I went wrong.

Equal

Thanks

Hey

Hi Equal

You're obviously way more advanced than me but it sounds like you may have plateaued! You said she thought you were too dominant, did you use catstring theory, push/pull? I think club environments make it hard to close anyway unless you have solid game. I have read other FRs where guys have been dominant like just walking up to a girl and say "you and me on the dancefloor now" If the girl in question was on drugs maybe she wasn't in a great state to talk to anyway so might not have anything to with you skill.