Sarge to the hills

Saturday night I went into a bar on a very cold night.I met up with a fellow pua and the sarge began.me and the fellow pua were talking when I then opened a 3 set. 2 women in the set was fairly receptive but the hottest woman insisted that the group would go to the bathroom.i ignored these statements and continued to game. I used ftc's and I locked in.also, I used the question Into statements routine. This worked fairly well.my fellow pua came into set and he also made a good impression. Finally the hottest woman in the group insisted that they all went to the bathroom and the group left. I'm guessing this was a legitimate request because of how persistent she was. She was also very polite about this request. The next set was a 6 set but one woman was isolated pretty well. She was fairly receptive to my approach. I locked in and we were talking for about 15 minutes. I kept getting interrupts but besides that the set went fairly well. The interrupts came from how I was positioned,i was locked in and legs extended. It was kind of a weird scenario, I was blocking a walk way. People kept saying,"excuse me" and ,"sorry" it was very annoying. Also, I noticed proximity by this 2 set. The hb in this set was A 9 to me. She remembered me from another night when I opened her,vibed with her, and had a dance off with her. She was really hot. She also rubbed her ass on me slightly, I don't know if this was on purpose or if it was a mistake. I talked to her friend who seemed drunk and she seemed to get pissed at me. I was doing the question into statements routine and I made a statement about her being somewhere and she got mad because of this. Also, she kept throwing the fact that she had a Ph.D. In my face. She got in front of me a went to the bar. She was standing directly in front of me. I went to approach the next set. This was a three set, I opened asking them if they seen my friend who looks like Jesus lol. They were playfully receptive to this opener. We also started dancing and vibing my friend came into the set and we all were dancing together. NOTE THAT I NOTICED PREVIOUSLY THAT WHEN I SMILE AND DANCE"the flame" AND COMPLETELY IGNORE PEOPLE "ghost" I GET REALLY GOOD REACTIONS" I tried this another time and once again women wanted to vibe with me for the most part. It's a really interesting observation. I think this happens because it conveys un neediness. Anyway my next set I opened was a 3 set which branched off into a 2 set. I opened the group and I noticed that the hb completely ignored me, even when I asked her questions. I also, noticed that she was talking to someone else and that may have been the reason for this one woman in the set was fairly receptive to my approach, but when the hb finally did listen to me she listened for a while and pulled the target away. The next set I opened was a 2 set. I think the mistake I made with this set was not opening the whole set and just talking to one woman in this set. About 2 minutes into this set the target's friend jerked her away.. This annoyed me and I reproached them. Saying ,"really?" While smiling to calibrate. She told me that she just didn't want anyone dancing with her cousin. But I didn't dance with her cousin or wasn't even trying to. All I did was simply open. I left and approached the next set which was a 2 set. These were both HB's. So, what I did was use these two females for social proof. I was talking with them,vibing with them,and laughing with them. I knew this was in eye shot of the HB's and would get me social proof. When I opened this 2 set they were fairly receptive, both of them. I noticed that I kind of negged both of them because my wing came in last minute and started gaming the one I wanted so in turn I switched to the other one and negged her too. I think this was a mistake on my part because negging both girls would turn them against me. Also, me and my wing thought this interaction went fairly well. I was dancing and grinding on the hb I took and so was my wing. I noticed my target was texting while dancing with me. This made me think like,"wtf" . Also, my target was texting long paragraphs to this person. Idk what that was about but I brushed it off like it was nothing. But I noticed that when I came back to my target she seemed to be in a really bad mood and indifferent. I don't know what happened here. I tried to leave to convey non neediness. I approached my next set,which was a 2 set, with ,"telling her she had pretty skin" she laughed. We started talking for a little bit and my friend was gaming her friend. I was locked in and even using ftc's.All of a sudden she left me and pulled her friend away. Her friend kept coming back to my friend. She literally had to drag her friend away from mines. Which was really good on his part. If I was a more competent wing in this instance we could have bounced them both. This was the last set of the night. But on the strip I noticed that when I smiled,gestured women to come see with my hands, and told them to come here and give me a hug they were fairly compliant. Keep in mind that these are random women that I do not know. Plus I like the hugs I get. Maybe I'm on the breakthrough to finding some new kino techniques. 😎

when you are frustrated, that means a breakthrough is near......so yes

sounds like you are making good progress!

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    “As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of one’s original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.” - also....Mr. Bruce Lee

Thanx man!! I appreciate it 😎

I've tried this when you've isolated your target ask for her opinion on two colognes that you're using, but if you've read about this don't spray two types of cologne on your wrist, spray them on each side of your neck.

As she smells one and the other listen if she takes deep loud whiffs you're in just go for the kiss close it works every time, even a girl told me that was really smoth and she liked it we ended up having sex a few days later at my friends house 😎

Nice man!! Good for you