The Gym

Thread: The Gym

Thanks

The Gym

Maybe Ya'll can help me here. I'm pretty good with chick, been with 24 and im 21. But one place i've never tried to pickup a woman is in the gym. I love fit women. She's there every day, i see her all the time. She always has headphones in, and sometimes she brings a cute blonde with her. Shes athletic and very serious while in the gym. I know better than to approach her mid workout. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Often times people in the gym will wear headphones as a 'do not disturb' sign.

Try catching her after her workout, on her way out or outside of the gym.

You already have the advantage of seeing her often and knowing where to find her, so you might want to use a less than direct approach.
    It's also easy to open using sports as the topic of interest, but do transition into a topic where you can dhv more.
    You could mention how most of the girls you meet aren't living a healthy lifestyle and they don't have interesting hobbies (bait her to qualify herself to you).

Thanks
    Sup Knox,

Opening at the gym can be tricky, especially if these are people you see on a regular basis. The consequence of a direct approach and blow out could be some awkwardness in the future.

In order for you to find regular success at the gym, you need to act like you own the place.

Talk to all of the staff. Everyone who checks you in, hands you a towel, or is walking around, you should chat up. Get on a first name basis with these people. Get to the point where you can say "What's Up?! How's life?"

There are a couple reasons for this broader perspective approach.
    #1) Warm-up sets. When you get talkative with the staff, you'll get yourself in a social mode before you even see your target. This will help ease your jitters and anxiety when you enter the same room as her.
    #2) Social proof. Once you establish yourself in that gym and get on a first-name basis with the staff, you'll look like you know everyone. Women will notice you're well connected before you even approach.
    #3) Social Circle vs. Hit and Miss approach. Think about your situation for a moment. If you and this girl frequent the same gym, then why does it make sense that you haven't at least said hi by now? And now you want to walk up to her, try out some (clearly rehearsed) 'game,' and get her number? The world doesn't work like that unless you're famous or very good-looking. When you approach her as a lone individual, you are looking for sex, and you have to hope she wants your sex, too. Otherwise, no deal, and now it's awkward forever.

If, on the other hand, you approach the gym as a whole social dynamic and become more well-connected, then the balance of value shifts. You now have a variety of reasons to talk to her. Maybe you know everyone, and you see her all the time, but you haven't met her yet (I used this opener in college all the time). Maybe you're looking for an accountability buddy for some gym-sponsored class like cycling or yoga. The point is she doesn't know. It's plausible deniability and she won't immediately think you are boldly hitting on her.

Here's the glory of this strategy. Let's say you walk into the gym and get into a conversation with the staff at the entrance. You're there for 10 minutes shooting the shit with someone when your girl either walks in or is walking out. She will probably have to stop by that same person to pick up her ID or check in/out or something.

You're already there AND you're already being social. Now, you can easily talk to her and say 'hey I see you around all the time, but we've never met, I'm Knox. [stick out your hand]

Boom. Easy.

And since you've already had sex with 24 girls, I can assume you pretty well know how to seduce a lady from here.

Much love,
    DW

4. User List thanked for this Post

dreamer25,TheGameAddicted
      like this

Thanks
    the gym is just a place i've never tried to pick up a girl. I've done it in malls, online, in school, at bbqs, in the barracks, at work. But never a gym haha

Thanks
    but thanks guys!