Yellow

Thread: Yellow

Thanks

Yellow

I'm Jamell
    I like girls but I'm not good with girls so now I'm here. I'm think if I could get good at this I'm go down a list of girls I used to like she what it's like to be able to just do that
    You think it's possible?

Thanks
    Is this Jamell on the VA Evo program?!?!?!
    What can we help you with?

If you could pinpoint where you get stuck in social & sexual interactions I could help you out my man!

Steve

Thanks
    Yeah man it's me
    Well I've been hearing that I'm ackward when I talk with people how do I fix that?

Thanks
    You know in the program there is the 'Mirror Exercise'? This is key for that.
    1) You need to know how you look and how you sound in real time.
    2) You will build pathways to in your brain on reading people.

The next thing you should do is do the other exercise in week 1 - "Your Role"
    Take a film or movie icon you like and start going out in public trying to empower and embrace the presence that, that person has. It is not to 'Be Someone Else' it is to simply try on another persona for a bit.

The ultime goal in all of this is to be able to find yourself in that presence or different presence. I can say for myself that literally every pivot point in my own growth came from me modeling myself off someone else. I had to fake it for a bit, but once I started getting results I could internalize it. I actually hate the term 'fake it till you make it', but you need to 'fake it till you have a point of reference'.

Start there and "Say Hello' to 5 people a day and you're good to go.

Steve

Thanks
    jamell92,

If you're on the VA program, then you have all the resources you need to fix your awkwardness.

The key for you will be to push yourself. Push your comfort zone. Talk to everyone: girls AND guys of all ages.

Learn from your interactions what 'normal' is, compared to what you perceive as 'awkward.' You'll also quickly learn what you're doing that other people perceive as awkward.

Keep up the good work, and keep posting in the forum with your experiences!

Much love,
    DW

Thanks
    Talk to everyone: girls AND guys of all ages. Is it necessary for me to add here "for no reason at all?"