What is the right way of using Willingness to walk away to get woman to chase us?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What is the right way of using Willingness to walk away to get woman to chase us?

Mystery always say that willingness to walk away is one of the top 5 DHVs. I have seen field reports about guys using willingness to walk away, and girls chase back/ the rejection would be handled...

Example: Swinggcat in his book Real World Seduction 2.0, he asks a girl to come to his house and do painting for him. The girl says she has a bf. So he responded, '' Oh, I thought you were cool, now you are acting all weird. Fine, I will just find someone else to do the painting.'' Then he starts to walk away. The girl imediately say, '' Hey, I will go with you.''

Back in The Game by Style, there was a girl Mystery sarged in Eastern Europe, mystery asked her to come have a shower with him( cause he just got a haircut), and the girl was resistant. Mystery said,'' fine, I will email you know when I get back to Toronto.'', then mystery walk 3 steps away to show willingness to walk away(instill the fear of never seeing him again), then Mystery turned back and asked her come to his hotel room, and she complied.

But then when I try them out, all of them are non-successful (with the exception of false time constraint).

Example 1: I had a girl laughing and talkative all the way, today while I was in the train(interaction was like 5min), then when I try to number close, she said, '' Sorry, I don't give out my numbers to strangers in the train.'' I replied,'' Fine, don't worry about it.'' Turn my head to the opposite side, and I stood up for one minute(look like I am about to leave). She didn't re-engage me, so I just walked away.
    ISN'T SHE SUPPOSE TO RE-ENGAGE ME AND FIND A SOLUTION HERSELF? WHERE IS THE EFFECT OF WILLINGNESS TO WALK AWAY?

Example 2: Another example that happened today, I talked to this girl in the park for like 5min... she seemed very receptive, talkative, laughing,etc. Then she said it's about time for her to go meet up with her friend( it was 6:30pm, which makes sense), So I suggested that we go get some korean food later this week, and tried to number close. She said she can't because she is going to another city, and coming back on sunday night. I said, '' Alright, it doesn't matter.'' Looked away, 10sec later I reengaged, and talked to her for another minute, then I told her I am going to central park with my friends early next week, and she should join us, then I tried to number close again. And she says her boyfriend wouldn't allow her to give her number away.

Also, I have done willingness to talk away in texting woman, it doesn't seem like I was able to get girls to chase me just from doing that, or retry second time( still doesnt work)

My question is: SO, WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY OF USING WILLINGNESS TO WALK AWAY TO GET GIRLS TO CHASE US/ TO COMPLY TO OUR MOVE?

If anyone who how to do this fairly well, please share the information. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Strength

Thanks

One time I remember I do it very correct it was girl and I want to go with me to my home I remember I told her I have to do something in home.
    I can't forever be with her if she don't want go with me Fine i really must it and do it I don't remember what it was "this thing" and guess yes of course she go with me and both have great time.

Ex 1 Too much interest too fast, when I do it correct I knowed she is attracted to me, we talk a lot at phone and go meet in bar( it was hours not minutes).

Ex 2 I think when she said about friend it was yellow light when she said she is going to another city this was red light- stop doing what you're doing then you tried too hard. But its okay go for moore approaches and you refine your game.

Another thing I'm jealous about your sarg its great that you go and refine your game ITS REALLY GREAT. I still building my stack and NO practice at all I very angry with that but it reason behind this I believe when you have prepared you can paradoxically flow with the wind and expected unexpected.

Thanks

That's really an interesting question / topic.... I'm curious if anyone can share usefull information on it.

Thanks

Yes I think it is anyone who can!, his name is Mystery but not hire you must go to the source, I mean old post of Mystery or his books etcetera..
    You got what you put it. I remember now one thing thats probably from the game that "newbie take number in average tree minutes in set, professionalist wait 10 to 15 minutes to target earn his.." I don't remember what??

Thanks

Yes,Mystery said to Style, an ameteur hit on his target right away, a master waits 8 to 10 min before hitting on the target. He said that when Style just walked out of a bar. That may apply to gaming in bars, but for daygame, most of the time, if we wait 8 to 10min, our targets are long gone.

Thanks

"...approval" this word I yesterday don't remember.

I think the DG is even more slow and relaxed ,

I do it only few times always girls was very nice and don't fast go away maybe I was always ejecting myself because material for me was end .

One time I meet this gorgeous girl who was very interesting in me, I know because she see me in another shop talking with girls and I see her i think then she see me then this shop is burn i go the other. I go to another shop in mall but I don't know she go there to
    I stand turn back and first girls go I run opener she respond for opener and go to entrance and strange thing was happened she come to me and answer for this opener too man I know If I have socially experience the date will be guaranteed she was really genuine interesting at me but then only i have there was opener...and nothing more.

XsPoison

Thanks

I read what was I write and above is ERROR.

I stand turn back and first girls go I run opener two set girls respond for opener and go to entrance and strange thing was happened she come to me and answer for this opener too man I know If I have socially experience the date will be guaranteed she was really genuine interesting at me but then only i have there was opener...and nothing more.

XsPoison

Thanks

Maybe you should try wait this 10 minutes,

I know one thing rules work. If chat is going well girl be almost please you to take her number or even better LITERALLY please you to take her number but then you must be soooo interesting and master at A2 neg and takeaway. I dont know maybe I'm wrong but I know Mystery was lost teeth in social interactions I strongly believe him.

Thanks

Neil writes: "The short answer:The correct approach is the CORRECT approach. They only shut down guys who approach them incorrectly, make them uncomfortable.

Thanks

This thing above is wright by own hand in Neil/style from his site I thin is the correct answer.

By the way I don't before worthed/undervalue/underestimate Neil site like i should its awesome.