What is the right way of using Willingness to walk away to get woman to chase us? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

What is the right way of using Willingness to walk away to get woman to chase us?

Hi Xs, yes, if the chat goes well getting number isn't really a challenge. And that of course means we were getting enough attraction, and we gave them the chance to impress us, via qualification... And I appreciate the fact that you have been such an active participant on my thread. However, this thread is wandering in a direction that wasn't the original purpose of creating this thread.

I created this thread to ask the following question, '' Does anyone know how to use willingness to walk away correctly, so that it causes woman to chase us/ melt down their resistance?

If you or anyone else, have any good answer or good experience related to the above question, and wanted to share, feel free to post it here.

Thanks,
    Strength

Thanks

What is the right way of using Willingness to walk away to get woman to chase us?

Okay I am give up what you asking is this i think by the way most important thing in the game read carefully.

You should check in book "Mystery Method how to get beautiful women in to bed" or in Revelation or even on this forum is there:

BAIT..

HOOK..

REAL..

REALISE..

AND MEMORIZE HOW TO USED CORRECTLY, I THINK THIS IS RIGHT ANSWER FOR YOUR QUESTION, IF YOU CHECK THIS OUT AND THIS THE THING WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW GIVE ME MESSAGE THIS WAS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Thanks

I search on this forum and unfortunately I don't find post who be explain BAIT, HOOK, REEL, RELEASE. You must search on one one this book above.

I think "MM-HOW TO GET BEAUTIFUL WOMEN INTO BED" is best book about pickup in whole word.

Chears,

XsPoison

Thanks

I reading now your another post accidentaly you are well known about MM and about BAIT, HOOK, REEL,RELEASE.

Then if you not have concrete sticking point then you only NEED MORE PRACTICE. My whole post was unnecessary.

Thanks

Thank YOU, for answer for my totay post, that lifted my spirits.

I'm think about one thing : YOU CAN'T USE WALK AWAY IF GIRL HAVE YOU IN THE ASS I think she must invested in interaction(Bait, hook ect.) OR HER BUYING TEMPERATURE MUST BE HUGE THEN YOU START WALK AWAY YOU WILL BE DRAGGED IN, or she come with you to home but must be GIVING you solid IOI (flurry IOI).

SHE MUST FEEL THAT SHE LOSES YOU AND FILL BED WITH IT. If she thinking how get rid of THE NEXT GUY nothing gonna happen. I think YOU AND I MUST ENTER TO HER WORD REALLY BREAK BARRIER (best for this I THINK THE "CUBE" routine by Style) AND THEN TAKE AWAY IN THE PICK OF HER EMOTIONS results she don't want to you walk away.

This is this what I tried tell you:

-------"Sorry, I don't give out my numbers to strangers in the train.'' I replied,'' Fine, don't worry about it.''-------

She gives you clear IOD then YOU GIVE HER IOI this is reward bad behaviour --- '' I replied,'' Fine, don't worry about it.'' --- you need punishment her YOU NEED GIVE NEG BACK AND DHV AND TRIED LATER IF YOU HAVE CHANCE TAKE HER NUMBER , again YOU MUST LEAVE WHEN SHE DON'T WANT TOO AND IN THIS CASES SHE... you know.

--------"Then she said it's about time for her to go meet up with her friend"-------

For me its clear IOD and rules at IOD are you must BACK WITH IOD and continue DHV.

---------"So I suggested that we go get some korean food later this week, and tried to number close. She said she can't because she is going to another city and coming back on sunday night. I said, '' Alright, it doesn't matter.'' Looked away, 10sec later I reengaged, and talked to her for another minute, then I told her I am going to central park with my friends early next week, and she should join us, then I tried to number close again. And she says her boyfriend wouldn't allow her to give her number away."--------

when she told you she going to another city its IOD, when she told you about her boyfriend who really not exist in 99% its huge IOD, and again you must be walk away when she given you IOI.
    THEN THATS WORK. SHE MUST FEEL THAT SHE LOST YOU.

Cheers,

XsPoison

Thanks

I must write this:

This is the BAIT : "he asks a girl to come to his house and do painting for him."

This is IOD (RULES in BHRR SAY IOD THEN IOD BACK) : The girl says she has a bf.

This is IOD for respond with willingness to walk away: " So he responded, '' Oh, I thought you were cool, now you are acting all weird. Fine, I will just find someone else to do the painting.'' Then he starts to walk away.

This is IOI: The girl imediately say, '' Hey, I will go with you.''

I'm see here only BAIT-HOOK-REEL-RELEASE + WILLINGNESS TO WALK AWAY.

Good to know for me that Swinggcat too used BAIT-HOOK-REEL-RELEASE.

I told you now whats is behind the magic

The BIG BAIT: "mystery asked her to come have a shower with him( cause he just got a haircut),"

Girl give him IOD: "and the girl was resistant."

This girl was played more than 25 minutes if you back to book the game I don't exactly remember but this same evening they are somewhere else and back to Style friend house.
    Mystery now take away all positive feelings from her THATS IS IOD + WILLINGNESS TO WALK AWAY Mystery said,'' fine, I will email you know when I get back to Toronto.'',

He give her thats 3-steps time for her for in this time she feeled she loosed him its terrible feelings for girl : "then mystery walk 3 steps away to show willingness to walk away(instill the fear of never seeing him again), "

This is another but smaller BAIT: then Mystery turned back and asked her come to his hotel room,

And this is IOI: and she complied.

Ta da !

Nothing more than BHRR.

Cheers,

XsPoison

Thanks

Hello guys,

Indeed this is a very very interesting topic and lately it is banging in my head! More specifically, while looking the Revelation and the latest book of Mystery (the new and imporved...) i went through the attraction swithces again, and i was wandering how to establish in your targets head you have the willingness to walk away.. As Mystery says,, one way is through conveying disinterest! This means negging (when needed) and push pulls... However, in order to have a girl chase when cold approaching, the best way is to project and establish high value! Just think: would you chase someone who has value in front of your eyes, or someone that he has nothing to offer to you?? So practice the way that you project value! This means not only your dhvs (verbally) but also appearance etc.....
    One more remark: Disinterest and willingness to walk away can be demonstrated with the use of roll offs, even by the time you open the set! Additional opinions, especially from moderators would be very welcome

Thanks

Hi guys,

Sorry for the double post, but Basically, it would be very helpful if any of the moderators gave us a detailed answer. As already said, this is one of the attraction swithces and IMO it is extremely important in reducing flakes! So, gentlemen, we are all ears . One last thing, i guess that the willingness to walk away is better to be demonstrated during the cold approach, in order to understand that you do not accept any "bad" behaviours...