PROCRASTINATION I HATE YOU ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

PROCRASTINATION I HATE YOU !

OK i don't give up I do something but still not put together ready to go A1 ONE DAY I THINK I DO IT!!!

Thanks

I tell the truth procrastination killed me !!!

I found some techniques to defeat this problem : "when I can start ?" and answer when I go back from the GYM its my answer!

Thanks

I loose now in my war with my procrastination yesterday I go to gym and do it nothing more for few minutes today I go to gym again and I start worry about myself do I start??? FUCK I cath two days ago flu but even with flu i go to gym I don't give up I must burn 10 kg fat. Like Armstrong says: this killed me or I killed this shit. This flu really mind me in my work on stack gym ect.

Thanks

OK I discover something example: I go for the gym or do something less valuable when real work like BUILD A STACK is not taken, I back from the gym its almost night and I don't do it even this is very important!!!

NOW MY QUESTION FOR MYSELF IS: Why I don't want do it ?

ANSWER: I don't want

OK but Why I don't want ?

I don't know ? maby ... its so pain full and don't do it is more pleasure than do it.

I MUST CHANGED I MUST START FROM HARDEST PART OF WORK EVEN WHEN I DON'T WANT!

Thanks

OK now its time to go hard way even if this thing take me time to midnight I must end my stacK FROM A1 TO A3 I HAVE WHAT I NEED maybe the problem is I have even to much in difrent directions material but this is not the point the poit is this I END WRITING THIS AND REALLY START TO WORK ON STACK FROM A1 TO A3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!