Winging with tall, dark and handsome
    Thanks

Hey guys,

I have no choice but to create this thread to seek for advice and tips. I'm always out with a particular friend, sometimes a small group..but I always have this close friend with me at all times. I feel that I can't game whatsoever with him around and I'm looking at how I can improve my game or appearance in order to stand out a bit.

Unfortunately, this guy is 6'4", natural tan, broad wide back and shoulders naturally, in shape, great looking, great dresser, and this guy knows how to talk. Me on the other hand, I'm about 5'11", I tan once a week, good shape, decent looking. I open sets no problem and I have no problem closing them. In group convos, it's very difficult to overpower his convo skills, he starts, he's loud and never stops bc he always has things to say..he creates lots of bs stories too, he's a sales guy.

Anyway, even if I tell him to stfu while I work sets around me, I still can't get anything. Any set that I talk to, they just have to look at him and I'm done, it's really that easy. Other than cutting this guy off, I'm not sure what to do lol. I have no single friends left unfortunately. I need to work on mastering my game while he's around...even though it's a challenge, I think with the help on here from you pros, maybe you can offer me some solutions.

I have a prime example from Fri night while at a restaurant. I was picking up the waitress and had it all laid out and told my buddy what to do and say to wing me. While I was chatting her up, she told me a couple other girls think we're drop dead gorgeous...then I worked her more with that one. At the end of it, I'm sure the others were referring to my buddy. I asked for the number and bill and she came back giving her card to the BOTH of us. Right away, I knew it was done. I texted her that evening, never heard back. 2 days later, I told my buddy to text her out of curiosity even though he's not interested in her and she got back to him. That's probably the biggest kick in the nuts which I'm still feeling.

These stories are all familiar. No matter what I do to game, I always get the number but it never sticks and my buddy gets everything based on his looks.

I'm thinking I need to change my appearing drastically and different. Other than facial reconstruction surgery, heightening surgery and roids, what do you guys suggest? I don't think my game has anything to do with it, he just has to sit here and I'm game over. I'm not sure if anyone's ever experienced this but it's a huge obstacle.

Thoughts from the pros?

Thanks

Thanks

You want the cold truth? There's ALWAYS gonna be a better looking man.

Sure you could dress better, get a unique haircut, tan, workout, shave, etc. This is all very important, because you have to be the best version of yourself.
    But you shouldn't compare yourself to others. Your friend may look good, but he's not you.

Come on! This is YOUR life, not his life. Be the tribal leader!
    There's no need to be the tallest, strongest or even the smartest guy in the place. You just have to be the one who makes thing happen, takes control of the situation, helps those in need, shares positive experiences, introduce people, etc.

What I recommend is that you LEARN from your friend.

If this guy's got game and great conversational skills, LEARN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN FROM HIM.
    He's probably got good Body Language too, so watch closely.

Then read the Mystery Method again, just to remember that natural beauty is just a tiny part of attraction.

And by the way, let go of that feeling that 'if he's handsome, there'll be no girls for me'.
    This is not true. There's plenty of girls to each of you.

Think abundance, not scarcity.

--

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

it's about the heart you have. hey you know what that girl might like him better but if he doesn't like her and never texts her, she's alone.

There will come a time when she wants a man who truly likes her. #heart in center.

Thanks

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

I think I need to improve my game a little and actually do what was suggested, mimic and learn off him. He doesn't try or know anything about pua, it's all natural. I've overheard feedback from girls..he's definitely a ladies man and charmer naturally without any effort at all.

I think that last scenario messed me up a bit mentally b/c I did all of the work, the talking, getting the number..he did nothing but sit there and get the girl lol. Then again, I don't consider what I did being true "game" because I just had a couple 5 second convos with her b/c she was busy waitressing.

Thanks again. Back to work and adjusting and improving.

Thanks

it's not about him, it's about you. will you keep going until you get your goal, or will you give up?

Thanks

Hi Dannydd!

You said he is a sales man. And that he always has what to say, and that he knows how to talk with girls. So, try to learn this skills with him. One of the best tools of the game is story telling. Observe him acting and learn what you can.
    Furthermore, you can practice your game. A man with a well calibrated game is always better than a good looking guy.

Abrašo!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Igorjck;n453232
    Hi Dannydd!

You said he is a sales man. And that he always has what to say, and that he knows how to talk with girls. So, try to learn this skills with him. One of the best tools of the game is story telling. Observe him acting and learn what you can.
    Furthermore, you can practice your game. A man with a well calibrated game is always better than a good looking guy.

Abrašo!
    Indeed, I would use him as a learning tool. I'm sure you can learn a few things about his behavior around women.