Problems!!!

Thread: Problems!!!

Thanks

Problems!!!

Hey you guys. I need advice. Serious advice on something. Okay. This is the case. In the last couple of weeks I've really been practicing my game more. So. Something hit me. I feel like I'm losing my touch. Especially with girls that range from 8 up to 10's. It's as if, when I run game on them, they have this attitude of treating me like I'm a jerk. And. Another thing. Normally, if I would walk in a shopping mall or a university, I would get a whole lot of AI's. Smiles. Looks. Even girls with there boyfriends would check me out. I'm not going to lie. I am quite good looking. So. Normally, girls would like really check me out! But. In the last few weeks and since I've started practicing more, I get almost NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! No AI's. Where I would normally get 20+, I now get maybe 3, if I'm lucky!!! Please guys. Help me out here. I'm stuck in the game and don't know what to do!!!!!!! Why do 8's - 10's suddenly not respond to me?????!!!!! What's going on?!?!?! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Problems!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalistRJ View Post
    Hey you guys. I need advice. Serious advice on something. Okay. This is the case. In the last couple of weeks I've really been practicing my game more. So. Something hit me. I feel like I'm losing my touch. Especially with girls that range from 8 up to 10's. It's as if, when I run game on them, they have this attitude of treating me like I'm a jerk. And. Another thing. Normally, if I would walk in a shopping mall or a university, I would get a whole lot of AI's. Smiles. Looks. Even girls with there boyfriends would check me out. I'm not going to lie. I am quite good looking. So. Normally, girls would like really check me out! But. In the last few weeks and since I've started practicing more, I get almost NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! No AI's. Where I would normally get 20+, I now get maybe 3, if I'm lucky!!! Please guys. Help me out here. I'm stuck in the game and don't know what to do!!!!!!! Why do 8's - 10's suddenly not respond to me?????!!!!! What's going on?!?!?! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Work from the bottom brah, start with 1-5's, you sound like an unexperienced, good looking guy so all you need it practice. What you should do is proceed to 6-7's and when you master that, go for the 8-10s. those HB get hypnotized from social proof and ignoring them btw. They are the biggest attention whores.

Thanks

Problems!!!

Hey Jazz. I appreciate the reply. But. No. I'm not inexperienced. I have had 10's in my life before. That is exactly my problem at the moment. I feel like I'm losing my touch. It used to feel more easy than it is now! That means that at the moment I'm doing something wrong. What can it be is my question to yo and all the other pua's out there...

Thanks

Problems!!!

Seducer's Aura

You were experiencing seducer's aura when all the girl where checking you out. Your a ladies man, and they can just sense it.

Don't give up. Review what your doing differently now and try to fix your sticking point.

Find the sticking point and just work on fixing it.

Thanks

Problems!!!

I wouldn't worry about how girls respond to you via "checking you out" to be quite honest. Sure, its a self-esteem boost but it doesn't get you anywhere. Just assume they all want you and leave it at that... no need to be catching them looking at you or not.

With regards to 8-10s thinking you are jerk... you might not be calibrating enough. For example, you throw out the neg "Omg where is this girls off button?!?!?", you have to calibrate that with a smile at the end so it won't hit that hard. Laughter and punching your arm and calling you a jerk (in a playful way) is the reaction you are looking for.

Hope that helps man.

Thanks

Problems!!!

probably because you lost sight of your general enjoyment of life. it's easy to like someone who is happy and enjoying the world, it's much harder if they are seeking the happiness from you.

My point is, enjoy your life! Girl or not, you are always growing.