Shopping mall...pickup gone bad!!!
    Thanks

i was pretty bored yesterday and finished reading a 700 page novel by evening.
    (my first actually,dont judge!!:-))
    i went out to a shopping mall to try and pick up girls.....my friends werent coming wid me, so i went out alone....walked around , did some window shopping found no one above 6.....so dint talk to anyone..after an hour of aimless strolling found a 5 set it was mixed. There were 2 guys and 3 girls.... i figured this would be easy as the 2 guys had 2 gals already and one was extra.for me i thought lolz...one was hb8 and another 7.
    anyway i approached the set here's the conversation...

ME: hi guys, did u know that u cannot breathe with your tongue out.

...(i know.......a lame opener but i couldnt break the 3 second rule so i went on....)
    the guys looked weirdly and hb7 was trying to actually do it....

ME:i cant believe u actually did that...you have a cute doggy face!!

everyones laughing so i know i ve opened the set.....

hb7: i just wanted to show u that its possible....

ME:yeah i know..... (with a sarcastic smile)i turn to the guys and say...

ME :is she the weird one in the group?i know coz every group has a weirdo.....
    guys smile looking at her....
    now i shift my position and say "its okay u're a cute weirdo" and everyones laughing...
    then we fluffed a bit abt where we were from and wat we did....

this whole time the hb8 wasnt talking and i negged her as well that she is so quiet and called her a dork and she smiled......

after all this i had to politely eject because they were loosing interest.....
    can sm1 tell me wat went wrong??

Thanks

I think you opened the set pretty well, maybe you should've stacked forward with some dhv stories and befriended the group so that they enjoy your company. Then you could ask them how they know each other so you find out who's single and so on...

Thanks

i guess you are right but they were okaying everything i was saying...they weren't talking anything....no shit tests ,no cock blocking ,nothing.... ALL they said was "okay"..
    k thanks for the feedback anyway...

Thanks

Pretty damn open, for real I mean opener itself is ridiculus (but not lame IMO) but you great lead it. I mean disarming was great and homourus. In my opinion they saw you as a tribal leader, but you haven't anything interesting to say that would keep their attention, for example you could say "You know, I have only a minute because I have to go soon, but guess what happen to me an hour ago. Have you ever been in a..." and stack it here. But I know - AA + focusing on obstacles = forgot material. Plus... being honest - grocery sux in my opinion. Max what you can get there is phone close. If of course somehow you can isolate your target, because I doubt that she will give her # if she's with friends.

In my opinion you should stack foward to more interesting story. And enought negging up this point, unless they start thinking that you're up to something.

Ah yeah, one more thing - you should addressing your DHV to WHOLE group. If one person is losing interest - whole group losing it. You should keep eye contact with everyone

Thanks

thanks man that's informative. will do.