lack of preselection! what to do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

lack of preselection! what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Grafter View Post
    Well then, if its a relationship you're after, just be honest, it really doesn't matter that much. If she says why just say you haven't found anyone you liked enough to go in a relationship with before.

If its a one night stand you want..lie and say you have had sex before, because no girl wants to take a guys virginity in THAT way.

As for the looks thing, as much as we all love hot girls and naturally go for them, if you ever do find a girl that is really perfect for you and you love spending time with, but she is not that hot, don't let the rating scale or the approval of your buddies deter you from being with her. At the end of the day, the winner of the 'game' puas speak of is the happy guy not the guy with the biggest lay count. I am not saying target the less good looking girls, obviously go for the hot ones in clubs and things, but sometimes life throws a girl your way that isn't always that hot.
    thanks for the advice man. i agree that sometimes you are happier with a girl that isnt that hot. but when i approach girls, not knowing their personalities, i can only base on their looks. of course if i happen to randomly meet a girl that is not a 9 or a 10 and a like her i would be happy as well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    i'm convinced girls don't even notice preselection anymore.
    thanks for the advice although i do believe that preselection is a key attraction switch, it changes the women perspective of you in seconds

Thanks

Many people go into a set trying to "get the girl" and then if things go bad, they move on to the next girl and try to "get" her, and then move on to the next girl, etc.

Whereas instead I think you should become a shining "beacon of value" such that girls just want to hang out with you.

Take a month or two to cultivate your female social circle. Make girls want to hang out and party with you, only as a friend. Do not try to get them sexually.

Do this until you have a big enough social circle that you are able to bring girls out with you to the bars.

From there, game girls in the bars. (Don't game your friends.)

Some of the girl "friends" will get jealous when you do this, and start making moves on you. Fine. Otherwise, keep them as friends.

The girls in the bar will feel preselection as a result of the fact that you roll with girls.

Thanks

thanks lovedrop

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Portugal View Post
    thanks for the advice although i do believe that preselection is a key attraction switch, it changes the women perspective of you in seconds
    in my experience... alot of girls aren't paying enough attention to even notice